Stayed two nights and had a great experience. Had dog along so Inn is Pet Friendly while having guidelines to keep other guests happy as well. husband was having eye surgery and staff made arrangements for early checkin should we have needed it. All staff were very helpful, well dressed and cordial. Night time "kick back " happy hour includes drinks and food enough that you don't need to eat out unless you want fancier fare. The hot breakfast was good with choices for any diet.
Our room was large with a recliner, desk, microwave and frig. We didn't use the pool or shuttle service but those are nice amenities. Would stay here again.
- Also Known As:
- Drury Inn & Suites Kansas City Airport Hotel Kansas City
- Drury Inn And Suites Kansas City Airport
- Drury Inn & Suites Kansas City Airport Hotel
- Drury Inn Kansas City
- Drury Kansas City
- Kansas City Drury Inn
- Kansas City Drury
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Drury Hotel offers its guests a variety of free extras – take, for example, our free hot breakfast. At Drury, "hot" means scrambled eggs, biscuits & gravy, sausage and make-your-own Belgian waffles. In the evening, join us at our 5:30 Kickback® for free hot food and cold beverages. Our rotating menu features a variety of hot foods, baked potatoes, garden salad, beer, wine, mixed drinks and more! To burn off all of those free extras, Drury has a 24-hour exercise center and a parking lot to jog around. Lastly, Drury’s free wireless Internet and free long distance calls will ensure you can keep tabs on all of your posse back home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Priceline, Drury Hotels Company, LLC, Booking.com and Otel so you can book your Drury Inn & Suites Kansas City Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.