“Good value” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #57 of 109 Hotels in Kansas City
Randers
“Good value”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2014

Close to the airport, but at the same time, not too far awsy from downtown. Good small pool with enough sunbeds. Good AC and wifi. Fridge and coffee in room. Good beds.. Breakfastroom as often is the case iiin motels, are a bit too small. Recommende as a place to stay.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Boston, Massachusetts
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2014

I stayed here as most of the other hotels in the area were sold out. It wasn't a chain I'd heard of before. This is a basic business hotel. No restaurant or bistro bar, but reasonably quiet with good wifi and a clean but small bathroom. Bed was comfortable. Air conditioning a bit loud. I would not be averse to staying here again!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Turlock
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2014

My recent trip to Kansas City started with major flight delays. I was already staying at this location because car rental was closed by my original arrival time. However, arriving at 3am is more than I thought I could expect for a mid-sized airport and hotel shuttle.

Boy, was I wrong! Not only were they more than happy to pick me up at 3:30am, the night staff person arranged for a late check out and a ride back to the airport to the car rental area.

Everyone I encountered was friendly, helpful and accommodating.

Hotel is clean and the beds were comfortable. It's less than 5 min from the airport but still quiet.

There is a Waffle House and Cracker Barrel very near this location.

Room Tip: I had a room with a west-facing window on the first floor. There was no appreciable highway noise.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2014

Nothing fancy. Clean and comfortable. Day staff more friendly than night staff. A shuttle to and from the airport is offered, and is convenient. Small room and bouncy beds. Bathroom has a cramped layout. Breakfast was not great, but it was free. Served it's purpose for a quick over night stay after getting off a late flight.

Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2014

Other than a bothersome door lock that took forever to get in the room despite two key changes, we enjoyed our three night stay here. Good, hot breakfast with choices and other amenities made our stay a pleasant one. Would stay here again for sure.

• Stayed May 2014
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2014

This is an older hotel with the feel of a motel....For some odd reason, I was given a handicap accessible room..The room was clean but had that old and dark dingy feeling......Had problems with the wifi and only after the desk clerk realized that she needed to reset it then it started to work fine but not very strong signal.....The phone in my room had no dial tone...went to the front desk again and they offered to change my room....after I had unpacked....No thanks....So I fixed the phone myself noticing that somehow someone had managed to plug the phone into the wrong outlet.....The front desk never called me back to make sure things were fine and working.....Breakfast was not very good as the choices were truly few. The night shift came across as disinterested and aloof....While Jason, the morning desk clerk was truly professional and eager to help. However, I would not stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled solo
Albuquerque, New Mexico
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2014

My husband and I stayed here on our way to North Dakota. All I can say is Men!!!! My husband was attracted to this place because the surrounding hotels were a little more expensive, against my better judgment I agreed. This was the worst stay in a hotel I have ever had once we settled in I noticed something that looked a lot like sperm on the comforter, there was urine on the toilet when I raised the seat, and the room is a little bigger than a walk in closet. I won't tell anyone not to stay here but I will tell everyone I won't be staying here ever again not even if the room is free!!!!!

Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple

Been to Sleep Inn Airport Kansas City? Share your experiences!