We stayed here during end of May as we were flying out next morning to Cancun. They let you leave your care there for free and have a free shuttle to the airport. The place was clean and driver, Norman, was nice and took us early the morning of departure and picked us up around 10:00 PM when we returned. We left to early for breakfast so can't tell you how that was. I would recommend this place if flying our of KC.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quality Suites Airport is a 2-room all suite hotel less than 2 miles away from the Kansas City International Airport. We are located just east of the junction at 1-29 and I-435 on NW Ambassador Drive, 20 miles from downtown Kansas City. Close to Worlds of Fun, Oceans of Fun, the Sprint Center, Kansas City Power and Light District and Zona Rosa Shopping Center Area. Royals and Chiefs Stadiums are just minutes away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Choice Hotels, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Agoda and Hotwire so you can book your Quality Suites Airport Kansas City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kansas City Hawthorn Suites
- Comfort Suites Kansas City
- Kansas City Comfort Suites