A group of friends and I got a suite that sleeps six for a weekend. There were two beds and a pull out couch (which was very comfortable!) and the room had a fridge, with really anything we could need. Housekeeping was great and the breakfast was standard (although all of the yogurt was expired which i notified them of and they immediately switched them out).
Cons: We got a bottom floor room which meant NOISE. I could barely sleep Saturday morning from 630am on because of the stomping going on above our heads. I would highly suggest asking for an upper floor!
-The fitness center was absolute crap. The only treadmill would not turn on.
-The hot tub is comfortable but very small, same with the pool.
-It's pretty far from everything, if you aren't staying there because it's close to the airport.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quality Suites Airport is a 2-room all suite hotel less than 2 miles away from the Kansas City International Airport. We are located just east of the junction at 1-29 and I-435 on NW Ambassador Drive, 20 miles from downtown Kansas City. Close to Worlds of Fun, Oceans of Fun, the Sprint Center, Kansas City Power and Light District and Zona Rosa Shopping Center Area. Royals and Chiefs Stadiums are just minutes away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Tingo, Choice Hotels, HotelsClick, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Otel so you can book your Quality Suites Airport Kansas City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kansas City Hawthorn Suites
- Comfort Suites Kansas City
- Kansas City Comfort Suites