I stayed at this hotel for one night. I requested the government rate (since my group is in town working with a local military entity) and got a rate of $50-something per night (less than the typical government rate of $77 per night). I would say that there were a few small issues with the room, but things that could be overlooked for the rate. This hotel was a really good value for the rate, especially for the size of the suites.
Pros - close to airport with shuttle, large suites with fridge and microwave, friendly front desk staff, large suites, toilet and shower are in a separate room from the sink and changing area, large suites!
Cons - HBO was unwatchable because it was so fuzzy, ugly carpet, somewhat dated, not much of a work desk in the suite.
My group left too early to report on the breakfast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quality Suites Airport is a 2-room all suite hotel less than 2 miles away from the Kansas City International Airport. We are located just east of the junction at 1-29 and I-435 on NW Ambassador Drive, 20 miles from downtown Kansas City. Close to Worlds of Fun, Oceans of Fun, the Sprint Center, Kansas City Power and Light District and Zona Rosa Shopping Center Area. Royals and Chiefs Stadiums are just minutes away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Choice Hotels, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Quality Suites Airport Kansas City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kansas City Hawthorn Suites
- Comfort Suites Kansas City
- Kansas City Comfort Suites