“super” 5 of 5 stars

Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #45 of 110 hotels in Kansas City
“super”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2012 via mobile

very clean quite and relaxing. front desk staff was so friendly and helpful. the next time i come to kansass city i will stay at this hotel again. there is free breakfast in the morning too. i will recommended this place to my family

• Stayed October 2012

68 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Scottsdale, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2012

This hotel is great for the price you pay. The hotel is not a 5 diamond resort, but it is cared for very well. The rooms are very big and clean. The towels are fresh & clean. The bedding is new. The staff is very friendly and helpful. They have a shuttle to and from the airport. But the shuttle can also take guests to dinner and shopping areas close by. This is a great low budget hotel. I would recommend it to anyone statying in the area. This is by far the best low budget hotel I have stayed in ever!! Well worth the money.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Gladstone,
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2012

The staff including the onsite and the General Manager Angie Hale as well as her staff will accommodate you in every way they can why pay $189 to stay across the street with the Quality Suites by Choice Hotels has every amenity that the “Name Brand Hotels” have. Again and again I will stay at this property. Its customer service like Angie Hale gives to each and every customer as well as her staff keeps me and my family coming back. There are three things I look for in staying in a hotel, cleanliness, friendliness, and do they meet the needs of my family? A+ from this guest, and don’t take my word try it. You will love it!

Room Tip: Just try it why pay $189 for a room when you get the same service for a lot less!
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Springfield, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2012

My husband and I wanted to go on a trip without our son, the first time since he was born. We had a lot we wanted to see so we wanted to spend as little as possible for the best possible stay. We spent $75 through hotels.com and had a king "suite" which included a separate sitting area and a half kitchen. I asked the lady at the front if we could upgrade to a room with a whirlpool she upgraded us for free because they had a lot of open rooms! It was quiet, we didn't hear any noisy people and it was perfect. It was a nice romantic trip with my husband away from the everyday stress of life. The only downside was the ice machine upstairs was broken, but all that required was a walk downstairs to the other one.

Free breakfast, complimentary newspaper (WSJ not KC Star), workout room, indoor pool and comfortable bed. Totally worth the $ and I am glad I chose it.

Room Tip: Whirlpool is totally worth the extra $. It's perfect for two :)
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
LOS ANGELES
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2012

I was driving all day and needed a place to stop before the next leg of my trip. I pulled in to the first hotel on the corner off the interstate. Good choice for me. The lady at the front desk was very helpful and quick. I was check in fast but friendly. I told her about my long car ride and she told me that they had a hot tub! I was so relaxed and made to feel like I was welcome here. I got a good breakfast in the morning and I was all set for my next car ride.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
Hunter, KS
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2012

After dealing with a bad experience at another hotel, the staff bent over backwards to make sure that we were taken care of. They found a great room that fit our family of 7. While it isn't a perfect hotel, the way they worked to help us out made up for any imperfections.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2012 via mobile

Immediately had poor service over the phone when employee couldn't give me directions from the airport to the hotel. When we arrived there were no automatic doors and a musty smell immediately upon entering. Rooms looked nice but outdated. They seemed clean but the toilet stool was leaking and had water on the floor, which you couldn't see until my wife stepped in the puddle. The leak was very obvious by the rust on the side of the stool (how could maintaince miss it?). TV was terrible and limited channels.
The absolute bad part was to have the cleaning service walk in at 8:30 am after telling them no from my bed three times.
Find another hotel until these people can fix their problems. POOR MANAGEMENT!

• Stayed September 2012
QualitySuites629, General Manager at Quality Suites Airport Kansas City, responded to this review, September 27, 2012
I apologize for the issue with the toilet leaking. This room was taken out of service as soon as you mentioned it to the front desk, and our maintenance was taken care of the leak. Sorry about the miscommunication with directions, I will look in to training the staff better on giving directions.

Been to Quality Suites Airport Kansas City? Share your experiences!