“Too noisy to sleep” 2 of 5 stars

Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #46 of 110 Hotels in Kansas City
“Too noisy to sleep”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2012 via mobile

The noise in this place is horrible. Loud air conditioner, stool runs off and on by itself and thin walls. Staff was ok. All around old feel in the decor. I would not recommend this place for light sleepers.

• Stayed July 2012
QualitySuites629, General Manager at Quality Suites Airport Kansas City, responded to this review, July 31, 2012
I appologize for the noise in the hotel on the night of your stay. We are busy in the summer time with familys and groups. But we do want to keep in mind our light sleepers and try to keep them as comfortable as possible, if you can contact me and let me know which room had the loud air conditioner, I can send maintence up to the room to take care of the issue.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2012

We rolled in after midnight with a family of seven while on a road trip. Got a suite with a king and foldout couch with enough room to put an inflatable mattress on the floor for $79 plus taxes. Clean room, cold a/c, and comfortable bed. Breakfast was nice with eggs, sausage links, waffle maker, cereal, pastries, coffee and juice. Only problem was parking. The hotel was obviously at capacity and we had to park in an empty area next to an actual parking spot. Otherwise a great deal and pleasant stay.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Pierce, Nebraska
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2012 via mobile

Stay here over the 4 th of July holiday during the heAt wave the only problem was the aircondition gave up after a day of 107 + temps don't really blame it but the staff moved us right next door real quick so no big deal. The hot breakfast was nice biscuits and gravey where gooood . Our king bed was comparable to my top of the line beauty rest. The pillow very nice. Like this hotel becuase I had access to both i29 and I435 airport and more... I will stay here again without a doubt... Thanks David for the hongs buffet tip great food and service

• Stayed July 2012
Omaha, Nebraska
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2012

I booked the reservation for Quality Suites last minute through a large travel site. I am on a limited budget, and was able to score the room for just over $50 per night. I certainly wasn't expecting much as far as accomodations. Wow! when we arrived, we were greeted right away, and were in our room within minutes. The room we had was very spacious, and even had a mini fridge. We had a few kids with us, and needed a few more pillows, and the staff had them at our door in less that 2 minutes. We also liked that the room had somewhat of a divider between the sleeping area, and the sitting area (with pull out couch), with kids, i was nice to let them have their own area. Also, very comfortable bed, and nice carpet in room. I will certainly stay here again.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2012 via mobile

This was an awesome hotel, great service. The room was nicer than I expected, and the hot breakfast was very good, eggs, waffles, cereal and donuts. : ). The only down side was the air conditioner in our room was a little noisy, that is the only reason I didn't give it all 5 stars. I would definatly stay here again.

• Stayed June 2012
Chicago, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2012

We checked in after midnight, and were greeted by a friendly front desk agent who promplty and proffesionally checked me and my wife into our room.. In the morning along with this front desk person their shuttle driver was polite and assisted us with our luggage ..
Surprisingly nicer hotel than looks on the outside...

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2012 via mobile

To start out i checked in with a guy by the name of Dalton and he was very nice and helpful. Then I got to the room and it was very clean and nice. There was lots of room. I would reccomend this hotel to anyone who enjoys a nice night of sleep and super clean rooms.

• Stayed June 2012

Been to Quality Suites Airport Kansas City? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Quality Suites Airport Kansas City

Address: 11951 NW Ambassador Dr, Kansas City, MO 64153
Location: United States > Missouri > Kansas City
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( Wi-Fi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Shuttle Bus service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#4 Best Value Hotel in Kansas City
#34 Business Hotel in Kansas City
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Quality Suites Airport Kansas City 2.5*
Quality Suites Airport is a 2-room all suite hotel less than 2 miles away from the Kansas City International Airport. We are located just east of the junction at 1-29 and I-435 on NW Ambassador Drive, 20 miles from downtown Kansas City. Close to Worlds of Fun, Oceans of Fun, the Sprint Center, Kansas City Power and Light District and Zona Rosa Shopping Center Area. Royals and Chiefs Stadiums are just minutes away. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Tingo, Choice Hotels, HotelsClick, Odigeo, Venere and Otel so you can book your Quality Suites Airport Kansas City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Kansas City Hawthorn Suites
Comfort Suites Kansas City
Kansas City Comfort Suites

If you own or manage Quality Suites Airport Kansas City, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.