“Awesome deal” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #48 of 111 Hotels in Kansas City
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“Awesome deal”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2012

We rolled in after midnight with a family of seven while on a road trip. Got a suite with a king and foldout couch with enough room to put an inflatable mattress on the floor for $79 plus taxes. Clean room, cold a/c, and comfortable bed. Breakfast was nice with eggs, sausage links, waffle maker, cereal, pastries, coffee and juice. Only problem was parking. The hotel was obviously at capacity and we had to park in an empty area next to an actual parking spot. Otherwise a great deal and pleasant stay.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Pierce, Nebraska
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2012 via mobile

Stay here over the 4 th of July holiday during the heAt wave the only problem was the aircondition gave up after a day of 107 + temps don't really blame it but the staff moved us right next door real quick so no big deal. The hot breakfast was nice biscuits and gravey where gooood . Our king bed was comparable to my top of the line beauty rest. The pillow very nice. Like this hotel becuase I had access to both i29 and I435 airport and more... I will stay here again without a doubt... Thanks David for the hongs buffet tip great food and service

• Stayed July 2012
Omaha, Nebraska
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2012

I booked the reservation for Quality Suites last minute through a large travel site. I am on a limited budget, and was able to score the room for just over $50 per night. I certainly wasn't expecting much as far as accomodations. Wow! when we arrived, we were greeted right away, and were in our room within minutes. The room we had was very spacious, and even had a mini fridge. We had a few kids with us, and needed a few more pillows, and the staff had them at our door in less that 2 minutes. We also liked that the room had somewhat of a divider between the sleeping area, and the sitting area (with pull out couch), with kids, i was nice to let them have their own area. Also, very comfortable bed, and nice carpet in room. I will certainly stay here again.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2012 via mobile

This was an awesome hotel, great service. The room was nicer than I expected, and the hot breakfast was very good, eggs, waffles, cereal and donuts. : ). The only down side was the air conditioner in our room was a little noisy, that is the only reason I didn't give it all 5 stars. I would definatly stay here again.

• Stayed June 2012
Chicago, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2012

We checked in after midnight, and were greeted by a friendly front desk agent who promplty and proffesionally checked me and my wife into our room.. In the morning along with this front desk person their shuttle driver was polite and assisted us with our luggage ..
Surprisingly nicer hotel than looks on the outside...

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2012 via mobile

To start out i checked in with a guy by the name of Dalton and he was very nice and helpful. Then I got to the room and it was very clean and nice. There was lots of room. I would reccomend this hotel to anyone who enjoys a nice night of sleep and super clean rooms.

• Stayed June 2012
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2012

We booked this hotel for our Kansas City vacation and had very few negatives. The hotel was clean, the rooms were excellent, and the beds were comfortable. The bathroom door needed some fixing, but other than that we enjoyed the room. The breakfast was also good. A very standard hot continental breakfast by todays standards. No fresh fruit or anything though. That would have been nice. Not many healthy options at the breakfast.

The only major negative for us was the proximity of this hotel to area tourist attractions. It is meant for business travelers and pre or post airline flight travelers. So I would not grade the hotel down much on this as it is probably not meant to cater much to tourists in KC on vacation.

Finally, I was never able to get my Southwest Airline Rapid Rewards number added to the reservation in order to get my Rapid Rewards points for booking through Southwest. The front desk staff tried to help, but I don't know why it wouldn't work. The staff was very courteous, but either they did not know what they were doing or the system was messed up. I am still trying to get my points added and hopefully it can be made right.

Overall, I would recommend this hotel. Clean, safe, helpful staff, and good location if this is the part of town you want to be in or if you are using the airport.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family

Been to Quality Suites Airport Kansas City? Share your experiences!