“Great deal!” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #23 of 110 Hotels in Kansas City
MO
“Great deal!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2013

This place has an amazing price for park & fly. ($89.00 w/a king size bed). They run a shuttle to the airport & pick you up when you return. (I believe it's a 10 day maximum to leave your car). The hotel staff were very friendly & accommodating. The place was clean & the bed was very comfy! We left early enough the full breakfast wasn't ready, but they did have some breakfast items available so we didn't have to leave hungry. Will definitely stay here again any time we have to fly!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
FFIKCI_GM, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Kansas City Airport, responded to this review, February 13, 2013
Dear rannyfos,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review your stay at the Fairfield Inn & Suites Kansas City Airport! I am so glad you had a great experience.

To clarify, the price for our Park Here Fly There pacakge does vary. During our slow seasons we do offer a lower rate such as the one you found. However, during spring break and other peak times the price does increase. I don't want you to be surprised if you check prices for your next trip and the price varies.

Thank you again and take care.

Christy Dockery

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Iowa, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2013

Excellent! Quick and friendly check in. The bed was SO comfortable! Staff very friendly and accomodating. Great stay and great price! Breakfast area was very clean and well attended. Overall experience was top notch--we'd definitely stay at this location when in the area again.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
FFIKCI_GM, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Kansas City Airport, responded to this review, January 7, 2013
BJGIowa_UnitedStates,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of the Fairfield Inn & Suites Kansas City Airport. Your feedback is valuable to us and we certainly appreciate the kind words. On behalf of the entire staff we welcome you back when your travels bring you our way!

Take care,

New York City, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2013

I stayed at the Fairfield Inn for 1 night on business in December. I'll start with the pros first:

Clean rooms, nice staff, good breakfast (egg and cheese biscuits, oatmeal, hardboiled eggs, cereal, muffins, etc), very close to airport, about 5 minutes from lots of restaurants, not too noisy, free parking and internet, provided shampoo, conditioner, lotion, etc.

Cons: The front desk asked if I wanted a wake up call and I said yes - well good thing I didn't count on it because the phone in my room was unplugged when I got into my hotel room and I didn't know it until the next morning when I wondered why my phone didn't ring. Also, the clock in my room was 20 minutes fast - good thing I wasn't counting on that either. Then I went downstairs and asked for a wine opener and they said they'd bring it to my room, and never did. Small work out room (2 or 3 cardio machines and free weights) but better than nothing.
All in all the pros outweigh the cons. I'd probably stay elsewhere next time if I don't need to stay near the airport.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
theblondegirl,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review about your experience at the Fairfield Inn & Suites Kansas City Airport. Your feedback is valuable to us. It helps us improve on our product & services. I am terribly sorry that you experienced so many "cons" at our property. I will be sure to share your comments with the entire staff. I will use your feedback as a training tool to help improve future interactions.

If I can be of further assistance to you please contact me at (816) 464-2424.

US
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 23, 2012

If you have a late night or early morning flight out of Kansas City Airport, this is a very good, budget friendly choice. Clean rooms, fine beds, shuttle service is very convenient, and the staff is friendly and welcoming. Enjoyed the waffle and grapefruit at breakfast, too.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Dear timidtravelerUs,

Thank you very much for taking the time to post a review about your experience. It is great to hear that you found our services fit your needs. I will be sure to share your comments with the entire staff.

If you find yourself in our area again we welcome you back!

Seattle, Washington
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2012 via mobile

The hotel is in a very convenient location close to the airport. Shuttle drop off. The rooms is of great value and clean. There staff is friendly. It is a good park and fly or stay and fly hotel - especially when you have an early flight

• Stayed December 2012
FFIKCI_GM, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Kansas City Airport, responded to this review, December 18, 2012
Dear Hongkongee,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review of the Fairfield Inn & Suites Kansas City Airport. I am so glad you found our property convenient for your park and fly stay. On behalf of the entire staff we thank you for choosing us. We hope to see you again when your travels bring you through Kansas City.

Take Care,

Hays Kansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2012

We stayed at this hotel for the convenience of the shuttle to KC airport early in the morning, the fact that they had a hot breakfast starting at 5 am, and that we could leave our car parked there for a week. It was a very pleasant stay with a comfortable bed and good customer service.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
FFIKCI_GM, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Kansas City Airport, responded to this review, November 26, 2012
dorie1950,

Thank you very much for taking the time to complete a review of the Fairfield Inn & Suites Kansas City Airport. I am glad you found our Park Here Fly There Package convenient. On behalf of the entire staff at the Fairfield Inn & Suites Kansas City Airport we thank you for choosing us! We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Take Care,

Lincoln, Nebraska
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2012 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel for one night on the way to Florida. We got a great discount rate, so we didn't expect much, but the hotel exceeded our expectations. It was very clean and comfortable, and had all of the amenities you would expect from a Marriott brand. The front desk staff was accommodating and offered cookies to our kids. The free breakfast had a lot of variety. If we were in need of a quick place to stay again in KC, we wouldn't hesitate to stay here.

• Stayed November 2012
Stefanie H,

Thank you so much for taking the time to post a review about the Fairfield Inn & Suites Kansas City Airport. I am glad you found the hotel comfortable for you and your family. We welcome you back if your travels bring you to our area in the future.

Take care,

Christy Dockery

Been to Fairfield Inn Kansas City Airport? Share your experiences!