“Park and fly, excellent value” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Earn Rewards Points
Ranked #24 of 109 Hotels in Kansas City
Certificate of Excellence 2014
“Park and fly, excellent value”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012 via mobile

We stay here as a family before flying. The rooms are clean, the breakfast is good, the staff is friendly. It does have a pool and workout facility, although we have not used them. The best part is the park and fly option. We can leave our car there and they shuttle us to the airport and then pick us up when our flight returns. This is extremely convenient, not only when flying in winter, but with a family. I definitely stay at this hotel again. The only negatives we experienced were the people in the room next us were loud and the bed wasn't the most comfortable. Otherwise, great value.

• Stayed December 2011
FFIKCI_GM, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Kansas City Airport, responded to this review, November 13, 2012
TInkerlady,

Thank you very much for taking the time to complete a review of the Fairfield Inn & Suites Kansas City Airport. I am glad you found our Park Here Fly There Package convenient. Our package is a popular package sold at our hotel.

On behalf of the entire staff at the Fairfield Inn & Suites Kansas City Airport we thank you for choosing us! We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Take Care,

Christy Dockery

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Kerrville, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2012

We stayed for four nights while visiting family in the area. We have stayed here before is the reason we came back. It is always a great place to stay. If anything the staff was better than anytime before. Room was clean just like it should be. Housekeeping and front desk staff went above and beyond to make our stay great. The breakfast was great the one day we used it. We will stay here again if in the area.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
FFIKCI_GM, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Kansas City Airport, responded to this review, October 22, 2012
grumpydavid57719,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review. We certainly appreciate the feedback. I am glad you and your family had a great experience. If there is anything we can do for you in the future please let us know.

Thank you again for choosing the Fairfield Inn & Suites Kansas City Airport!

Tucson, Arizona
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2012

I stayed here for one night prior to an early flight. I had a king room which was very clean and convenient. There was a microwave and mini-fridge, coffee and tea service, as well as a large desk and comfortable work chair. The bed was crisp and fresh with cotton sheets and duvet, decent pillows - not a lot of fuss, which is how I like it. Add to that free WiFi and a very good breakfast, all services at this clean, quiet and comfortable airport hotel meet a business traveler's needs quite nicely.

As others have mentioned - the not-so-secret extra helpful part is the hotel staff and in particular the shuttle. I came down in time for the "scheduled" shuttle, and there was no one else there so the driver just grabbed my bag and drove me to the airport! Very nice service.

There is no dinner on site but there are some inexpensive local delivery options, which I used for a pizza - it arrived hot, timely and hit the spot.

I will definitely stay again should I need a room by KCI.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
mollydotcom,

Thank you so much for taking the time to post a review. We appreciate the feedback. I will make sure to pass on your comments to the staff and in particular the shuttle drivers.

On behalf of the entire staff at the Fairfield Inn & Suites Kansas City Airport we thank you for choosing us! We hope to see you again in the future.

Take Care,

Wichita, Kansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2012

My stay was very enjoyable and very relaxing.The people at the front desk was very friendly and very helpful.I would definetly stay at the fairfield inn on my next trip The hotel wasn't that far from World's of Fun which I really liked. When it came to check out time the staff was very friendly and helpful.

Room Tip: Choose a room on the floor that best fits your needs.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
FFIKCI_GM, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Kansas City Airport, responded to this review, October 12, 2012
Kristy C,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review. I am so glad you enjoyed your stay with us. We partner with Worlds of Fun during the summer months and offer packages that include tickets. Just a thought if you are planning a Worlds of Fun trip next year.

On behalf of the entire staff we thank you for staying with us! We look forward to seeing you in the future.

Los Angeles, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2012

We arrived late at night, but there was no problem getting a shuttle ride from the KC Airport. EVERY staff member was Very friendly. After a GREAT breakfast, with freshly made Belgium Waffles, we asked if the Shuttle driver could take us to the Car Rental site. No Problem, Mate. (He was from Australia.)

Room Tip: King Size without Sofabed is roomy!
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
ZazyRed,

Thank you so much for taking the time to post your review. I will share your thoughts with the staff. On behalf of the entire staff we would like to thank you for choosing Fairfield Inn & Suites Kansas City Airport. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Omaha, Nebraska
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

We stayed 3 nights at your hotel and loved it. We stayed two nights, took a train to St Louis as part of our vacaton and stayed one night in St. Louis, and returned to KC for one last evening.
The hotel in St,Louis was very nice, had all the bells and whistles, but we liked the Fairfield Inn better. There were 4 of us. The beds at Fairfield Inn were two queens, as oppose to two double beds, the bathroom had the stool separate from the shower, separate from the vanity area, which makes it easier for everyone to get ready. The rooms were very nice and clean. When the hotel read "free breakfast" we figured bagels, donuts, fruit etc. We were not thinking waffels, biscuits and gravy, cereal etc. We were down there usually really early or really late so never had a problem finding a place to sit as I read others had problems in finding a place to sit. The location was great, and easy access to interstates and restaurants were close by. I would recommend this hotel to anyone and will stay again when I am in the KC area.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
FFIKCI_GM, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Kansas City Airport, responded to this review, September 11, 2012
Dear Kelly757,

Thank you so much for taking the time to post a review. I am so glad you enjoyed your experience at the Fairfield Inn & Suites Kansas City Airport. It is our main goal to serve the guests that stay here. On behalf of our entire staff we would like to thank you for your business. We look forward to serving you in the future!

Columbia, Missouri
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2012

I chose to stay at this hotel because it is close to the airport and I am able to leave my car in the parking lot. I usually leave very early in the morning and even at 4 AM the coffee and most of the breakfast items are available. The shuttle driver is always on time, helpful and friendly. Shuttle pickup when I return is timely. The front desk staff is friendly, helpful and efficient. The room has been clean and the hotel is close to area restaurants. I have no reason not to continue to use this hotel when I travel from the Kansas City airport.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled solo
FFIKCI_GM, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Kansas City Airport, responded to this review, August 17, 2012
Carole K,

Thank you so much for taking the time to post a review of our property. On behalf of the entire staff we want to thank you for your business. We welcome you back when your travels bring you this way!

Christy Dockery

Been to Fairfield Inn Kansas City Airport? Share your experiences!