“Another great Westin Stay” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Breakfast for 2 Included
Ranked #7 of 111 Hotels in Kansas City
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Another great Westin Stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2014

This time, have to say thanks to the great front desk staff, very helpful in answering all my questions. The free shuttle to Power and Light was very convenient too, especially to avoid the rain. I will definitely be staying at the Westin again the next time i'm in KC

Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
SteveShalit_GM, General Manager at The Westin Crown Center, responded to this review, May 8, 2014
Jason T- Thank you for taking your time to share your feedback on your recent stay at The Westin Crown Center. It is great to hear you enjoyed your stay and that our front office team made you feel right at home, ensuring you had everything you needed for a top notch experience. We are very fortunate to be centrally located to many of Kansas City's favored attractions and it is great you were able to take advantage of our complimentary shuttle to visit the area. We value your business and look forward to having you back as our guest.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (436)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2014

I agree with other recent reviews - the bed was outstanding, the hotel is attached to a shopping mall (targeted largely at shopping for children), plenty of options for food. Beautiful hotel in a convenient location. The restaurant made a superb salad - I suggest you try one. Staff was friendly and helpful.

Green Features: I went green - no maid service during a 3-night stay. There were sufficient towels for one person, and I enjoyed spending the $5 they gave me daily for joining the program.
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
SteveShalit_GM, General Manager at The Westin Crown Center, responded to this review, May 6, 2014
Penny V- Thank you very much for taking your time to share your feedback on your recent stay at The Westin Crown Center. I am delighted to hear what a great experience you had and that our staff went above and beyond to make you feel right at home. We take great pride in being located in the heart of Crown Center and I am happy you were able to relax and unwind in the comfort of your guest room after a long day of indulging in all the sites and shops in Crown Center. We value your warm feedback and look forward to welcoming you back as our guest in the near future!
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2014

Hello- we recently stayed here with members of my family for my brothers wedding. The rooms were great and very comfortable. The hotel service was top notch too. Great views as well. I highly suggest this property to anyone coming to the area!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
ENISSENBOIM- Thank you for taking your time to share your refreshing comments on your stay at The Westin Crown Center. It is great to hear what a wonderful weekend getaway you had with us and were able to relax and unwind in the comfort of your guest room with the beautiful views of Kansas City from your window. It is our goal as a Westin to create a relaxing and uplifting stay and knowing our team was able to create this for you means a lot. We value your business and your kind feedback means a lot. We hope to have the opportunity to serve you as our guest in the future.
Morgan Hill, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2014 via mobile

In KC for one night for business. Great location and up to Westin standards. Great guidance regarding area highlights including the Plaza area and Westport. Friendly folks always bring me back, and the Crown center Westin will again be my target on my next visit....

• Stayed April 2014
SteveShalit_GM, General Manager at The Westin Crown Center, responded to this review, May 5, 2014
Dan_Kuwatani- Thank you for sharing your feedback on your stay at The Westin Crown Center. I am delighted to hear what a top notch stay you had with us and that our team made you feel welcome from the moment you arrived. We talk great pride in being located in the heart of Crown Center and I am happy you were able to indulge in all the area has to offer at your convenience. We value your business and look forward to creating many more signature stays for you in the future.
Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2014

I've had to stay here the past two weeks for business and I have to say that they go above and beyond to make you feel welcome. Aside from the great rooms and heavenly bedding the hotel itself is beautiful and welcoming. The health fitness center is perfect for getting in a quick workout and the restaurant downstairs had an amazing French Toast breakfast! I will definitely be back here for future trips!

Green Features: They provide an option of a $5 gift card to the restaurant in the bar or 500 extra SPG points if you decide to forgo house keeping, a very nice perk.
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Glenn S- Thank you for sharing your feedback on your stay at The Westin Crown Center. It is great to hear what a great stay you had and that our staff went above and beyond to ensure you had everything you needed for a relaxing, convenient stay. I am happy you were able to relax and unwind in the comfort of your heavenly bed after a long day of business and well and take advantage of our guest Health Club! We value your business and we look forward to creating another top notch stay for you in the future! See you soon!
Saint Louis, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2014

Good location, convenient to Crown Center and Downtown; not too far from Plaza. Many dining options, within, adjacent and nearby. Very nice, helpful staff. Solid hotel for experienced traveler. I have stayed here often and plan to continue to do so.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Steve_ShalitKC, General Manager at The Westin Crown Center, responded to this review, May 2, 2014
Chuck M- Thank you for sharing your feedback on your recent stay at The Westin Crown Center. I am delighted to hear what a great stay you had with us and were able to indulge in all the great sites and dining in Crown Center. It is our goal to create a relaxing and refreshing stay and I am happy our team was able to go above and beyond to create this for you. We value your business and look forward to serving you as our guest in the future.
Saint Louis, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2014

I started out my stay to attend a work conference, and my family joined me for a weekend away. What a great decision! The hotel has a lovely design and pool, very helpful staff, nice pluses like soap this is actually gentle enough for your face and free bottled water and liquid creamer, and is attached to Union Station and Crown Center. In between conference programs, you could pop over to Crown Center (mall) to get just about anything. Crown Center has several kid-friendly places, including Fritz' diner which brings food on a small train, and is across the street from Legoland. My nine year old had a blast.

Room Tip: The 16 floor has a gorgeous view of the pool, Liberty Memorial, and the sunset.
Green Features: I like that they are concerned about the environment.
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Steve_ShalitKC, General Manager at The Westin Crown Center, responded to this review, April 30, 2014
Joan V- Thank you for sharing your feedback on your stay at The Westin Crown Center. I am delighted to hear what a great experience you had with us and that our staff made your family feel right at home from the moment you arrived. We are very fortunate to be located in the heart of Crown Center with so many wonderful attractions and shops and it is so great to hear your family was able to stay well entertained while you were in town for business. We value your business and your feedback means a lot to our team. We look forward to welcoming your family back in the future.

Been to The Westin Crown Center? Share your experiences!