“First Westin Crown Center Stay” 5 of 5 stars

Breakfast for 2 Included
Ranked #8 of 109 Hotels in Kansas City
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Kansas City, Missouri
“First Westin Crown Center Stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013

I had an excellent first stay at the Westin. The lobby was beautiful and the front desk staff was very friendly and helpful in answering my questions. The gym facility was one of the best I’ve seen at a hotel and even has a women’s only work-out section which is a nice touch. I stayed in a Park Corner King room and had plenty of space to spread out and relax during my stay. I opted to participate in the Stay Green program and received SPG points for declining room cleaning services during my stay. This was a nice option, especially for a single traveler, because there were plenty of towels for one person so I didn’t feel like I was sacrificing anything to stay green. I think one of the nicest touches at the Westin is the shuttle service to downtown. All of the shuttle drivers are extremely nice and were genuinely interested in making sure access to downtown was easy and convenient.
Overall, the friendliness of the staff really made my stay at the Westin a five star experience, but the room cleanliness and easy access to downtown have helped solidify my choice to stay at the Westin for my upcoming trips to KC.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Steve_ShalitKC, General Manager at The Westin Crown Center, responded to this review, October 24, 2013
skcallanan- Thank you very much for sharing your feedback on your stay with us at The Westin Crown Center. I am very pleased to hear what a great stay you had with us and loved the new lobby renovations. It is our goal as a Westin to create as inviting and relaxing an experience as possible for our guests and I am happy our team was able to go above and beyond to create this experience for you. We take great pride in our Make a Green Choice program and it is great you were able to take advantage of this great promotion. We value your loyalty to The Westin and hope to be able to serve you as our guest in the future. Thank you again for your uplifting comments.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (472)
Cleveland, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013

The desk was very helpful - sent me work-out clothes since I had forgotten mine - quickly responded to requests - and were very helpful the entire stay - Clean rooms - FABULOUS shower- very relaxing stay for this very busy business trip!

Room Tip: Every toom I have been I is great!
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Steve_ShalitKC, General Manager at The Westin Crown Center, responded to this review, October 23, 2013
Patricia S- I appreciate you taking your time to share your feedback on your stay with us at The Westin Crown Center. I am delighted to hear what an uplifting stay you had and that our staff was friendly and accommodating, ensuring you had everything you needed for a relaxing, top notch experience. We are very fortunate to have all the great amenities in our hotel for our guests to use at their conveience allowing for a refreshing stay and I am happy you loved the waterfall showers! We value your business and your feedback means a lot to our team. The Westin Crown Center looks forward to having you back as our guest in the future.
Kansas, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2013

Customer Service was great, the facilities are nice and clean and the rooms are very relaxing. The beds and the pillows were okay but could have been better. They have a shuttle that will take you down and pick you up at the Power and Light District which is nice and saves you having to find parking. I very much enjoyed the experience.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Steve_ShalitKC, General Manager at The Westin Crown Center, responded to this review, October 22, 2013
Robert W- Thank you very much for sharing your feedback on your recent stay at The Westin Crown Center. It is great to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and that our staff was friendly and accommodating, ensuring you had as comfortable and relaxing a stay as possible. We take great pride in the amenities provided for our guests and I am happy you were able to unwind in the comfort of your Heavenly bed as well as access our complimentary shuttle at your convenience. We value your loyalty to The Westin and look forward to having you back in the future. Thank you again for your refreshing comments.
Saint Peters, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2013

My wife and I stayed here for the weekend Oct 12-14-2013 for our one year wedding anniversary, she surprised me with KC Chiefs Tickets. The staff was super friendly, they quickly checked us in and Valet services were quick as well. Room was very nice, elevators never had a line and were quick. Bar made good drinks too. Bed and pillows were just how I liked. We will stay here again when traveling back to KC.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Frank F- I appreciate you taking your time to share your uplifting comments on your stay at The Westin Crown Center. It means a lot to our team for you to choose to celebrate your wedding anniversary with us! I am happy to hear our staff was friendly and accommodating, making sure you had everything you needed for a relaxing and memorable stay. It is our goal as a Westin to create as refreshing and convenient a stay as possible and I am happy this is the experience you received. We value your business and hope to have you back in the future to celebrate your second wedding anniversary!
North Newton, Kansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2013

We attended a Tuesday luncheon and conference at the Crown Center. We live about 300 miles from Kansas City. The room was so restful, beds so comfortable. We were well rested for the luncheon and lecture. We also loved the Crown Center's shops. We look forward to another Crown Center stay.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Steve_ShalitKC, General Manager at The Westin Crown Center, responded to this review, October 21, 2013
Shirley C- I appreciate you taking your time to share your feedback on your recent stay at The Westin Crown Center. I am plaesed to hear what a great stay you had with us and were able to relax and unwind in the comfort of you Heavenly bed after a long day of meetings. It is our goal as a Westin to create as inviting and uplifiting an experience for our guests as possible and it means a lot to hear we were able to create this experience. Thank you again for your feedback. We look forward to creating many more top notch experiences for you in the future.
Romeo, Michigan, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2013

The staff was very helpful and friendly. The room was clean and comfortable, and had an excellent view of the WWI Memorial. I woke up every morning well rested in their very comfortable bed. There are many local attractions, and the concierge is extremely helpful in helping you find just the right places to go. I give this location 3 thumbs up.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Michael P- Thank you very much for sharing your feedback on your stay at The Westin Crown Center. I am delighted to hear what a top notch experience you had with us and that our staff was friendly and accommodating, ensuring you had everything you needed for a relaxing and refreshing stay. The photos you have shared of Liberty Memorial from your guest room are beautiful, thank you for sharing these with us! We are very fortunate to be located in the heart of Crown Center surrounding many of the best sites and restaurants in Kansas City and I am happy you were able to take advantage of the area at your convenience. The Westin Crown Center truly value your business and look forward to having you back as our guest in the future.
Boone, Iowa, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2013

We have stayed at this Westin several times before and never disappointed. All of the staff are friendly & helpful. Valet parking well worth the extra cost. We were in KC for the Chief/Raider game and knew from previous stays that the Raiders stay at the Westin.We got to see the team busses arrive and all of the players walk by. Later some of the team members were in the lobby mingling with the guests. Our room was perfect as usual. We love this place and will only stay here while visiting Kansas City.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Steve_ShalitKC, General Manager at The Westin Crown Center, responded to this review, October 18, 2013
Richard T- Thank you for sharing your feedback on your recent stay at The Westin Kansas City at Crown Center. It is so great to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and that our staff consistently goes above and beyond to create a relaxing and welcoming stay for you. I am happy you were able to unwind in the comfort of your guest room after a long day of football! We value your loyalty and look forward to having you back in the future.

Been to The Westin Crown Center? Share your experiences!