“My favorite hotel in Kansas City” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Breakfast for 2 Included
Ranked #7 of 111 Hotels in Kansas City
Frederick, Maryland
“My favorite hotel in Kansas City”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2012

I travel to Kansas city often for business and this is my favorite hotel in KC because of the following reasons:

- Very good location: The hotel is within walking distance to Union Station and World War 1 memorial. There are several shops and excellent restaurants nearby.

- Room: The room is spacious with typical Westin decor, modern but not pretentious. The bed is very confortable. It usually takes a long time for me falling to sleep at home, but not when I'm staying at the Westin. May be it's time to buy a new matress :)

- Service: the staffs are very friendfly and helpful. Check-in/check-out was a breeze.

If you're looking for a good place to stay in Kansas city, this hotel should be on your list.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Steve_ShalitKC, General Manager at The Westin Crown Center, responded to this review, November 26, 2012
411Huan_L- Thank you very much for taking your time to share your positive feedback on your recent stay at the Westin Kansas City at Crown Center. I am so pleased to hear the Westin is your favorite place to stay in Kansas City! The Westin is very fortunate to be located in the heart of Crown Center. It is great to hear you find the location convenient and are able to take advantage of the Link covered walkways to get to local attractions. I am glad you enjoyed your room and found the Westin Heavenly Bed comfortable and refreshing. You can purchase any of our Heavenly Bed products on the Westin Home Shop. The Westin strives to create a refreshing and relaxing stay for our guests and I am happy to hear they were friendly and helpful, making check in and check out quick and easy. We value your loyalty to the Westin and look forward to creating many more memorable stays for you.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (436)
Washington DC, District of Columbia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2012

My first time at the Westin Crown Center and it was excellent -- from the first greeting at check-in to the waitstaff at the restaurant to the convenience of the meeting rooms and conference activities, nothing but appreciation and kudos for making a quick business trip stay a breeze. And, the location and ease of access and parking made it possible to sneak in a quick family reunion with home-town folks now living in the KC area. Thank you Steve and Team Westin.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Steve_ShalitKC, General Manager at The Westin Crown Center, responded to this review, November 21, 2012
Dale M- Thank you very much for taking your time to share your feedback on your recent stay at the Westin Kansas City at Crown Center. I am so pleased you enjoyed your first visit at the Westin. I am glad you found the location of the meeting rooms convenient. We truly value your business and are so happy the Westin team was able to create a relaxing and convenient stay for you. We look forward to serving you as our guest in the future.
Monte Vista, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2012

Overall experience at the Westin Crown Center in Kansas City' MO was excellent. Stay was for a business meeting I attend every year and this year was the best. Service was great from the front desk to bell hops and resturant. Great nights sleep and within walking distance of Union Station and Jack Stack. Very enjoyable stay and would reccommend to anyone traveling to Kansas City.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Terry H- Thank you very much for taking your time to share your positive feedback on your recent stay at the Westin Kansas City at Crown Center. I am so pleased to hear this year your stay was the best! The Westin takes great pride in our customer service and it is great to hear every employee you came in contact with was helpful and made you feel welcome. We value you business and loyalty to the Westin. We will be renovating the lobby in December and look forward to having you back next year to hear what you think of the new improvements. Thank you again for your comments and I look forward to serving you as our guest again.
Normal, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2012

Attended an annual conference that was held at the Westin. Very welcoming enviroment the and the hotel decor was awesome! Everything you need (shopping, food, entertainment, etc.) is within walking distance or connected to the hotel. I would definitely recommend the Westin as this has become my top lodging choice whenever I am in KCMO!

Room Tip: Can't really answer that considering this was my first trip. Worse case scenario, just ask for...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Eddie A- Thank you very much for taking your time to share your positive comments on your recent stay at the Westin Kansas City at Crown Center. I am so pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and felt welcome and wanted when you arrived. We are so fortunate to be located in the heart of Crown Center and it is great to hear you had everything you needed within walking distance. We value your business and look forward to serving you as our guest in the future. The Westin lobby will be starting renovations in December, I look forward to hearing what you think of the new improvements! Thank you again for your feedback and we look forward to seeing you again.
South Holland, Illinois, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2012

I had a great stay while at the Westin in Kanas City. The property was very beautiful and the staff was very accommodating. I did not like that the restaurants closed early on Sunday. That was my only negative comment.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Mattie P- Thank you for taking your time to share your feedback on your recent stay at the Westin Kansas City at Crown Center. I am so pleased your enjoyed your staff with us and found our porperty beautiful. It is great to hear our staff was accomdating and helped with all of your needs! The Westin takes great pride in providing signature service to our guests. We appreciate your loyalty to the Westin and look forward to serving you as our guest in the future. We will be renovating the lobby in December and look forward to hearing how you like the new improvements.
Jefferson City, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2012

I had a lovely experience; I usually dread conference, but the room and amenities more than made uo for this. The mattress was perfect and the shower a dream. I appreciate the prompt room service staff and quality of the food. The hotel facilities contained a Day Spa with an excellent staff.

Room Tip: Ask for a room that overlooks the gardens. The higher floors have a balcony.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Steve_ShalitKC, General Manager at The Westin Crown Center, responded to this review, November 20, 2012
Ruth C- Thank you very much for taking your time to share your warm comments on your recent stay at the Westin Kansas City at Crown Center. I am delighted to hear you had a lovely experience and that you were able relax and enjoy the Westin Heavenly Bed in your room. The Westin staff strives to provide signature service for our guests and it is great to hear the room service staff was prompt. I am happy we were able to make your conference more pleasant than you were expecting! We value you business and look forward to having the opportunity to serve you as our guest in the future. We will be renovating the lobby and December and look forward to hearing what you think of the new improvements.
Chicago, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2012

My overall impression of the Westin Crown Center in Kansas City, MO, was very good. I attended our regional conference and I must admit, this was a very pleasant stay. I had a very good view of the city, which at night helped me relax. The staff was very polite and helpful. I also want to commend the staff for the way they handled my billing snafu. The front desk staff make the special effort to keep me updated by leaving phone messages. I really appreciated this effort. I would definitely like to return with my family for a family outing. Thank you.

Room Tip: My room faced a busy intersection so there was morning traffice noise, but the morning light helped...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Anita R- Thank you very much for taking your time to share your feedback on your recent stay at the Westin Kansas City at Crown Center. I am so pleased you enjoyed your room with the view of downtown Kansas City and that our staff was polite and helpful. Customer service is very important to the Westin and I am glad they followed up with you on all of your billing to make you feel at ease. We would love to have you and your family back so we can create a memorable stay for you all. Check out the great SeaLife and LegoLand packages on our website when you and your family return! Thank you again for your warm comments.

Been to The Westin Crown Center? Share your experiences!