“Wonderful Stay” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #6 of 111 Hotels in Kansas City
Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States
“Wonderful Stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014

I attended a conference held at this hotel the last of Feb. I really enjoyed my stay. The staff was friendly and ver helpful. I love the Link to all the shops and restaurants at Crown Center. Great place for a conference. Meeting rooms are on the opposite side on the hotel from the guest rooms, providing more privacy than you would think. Really enjoyed my stay.

Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Steve_ShalitKC, General Manager at Sheraton Kansas City Hotel at Crown Center, responded to this review, March 5, 2014
Kathy S- I appreciate you taking your time to share your feedback on your recent stay at Sheraton Crown Center. It is great to hear you had a wonderful stay and that our staff was friendly and accommodating, going above and beyond to ensure you were as comfortable as possible. We take great pride in being located in the heart of Crown Center with so many great shops and dining and I am happy you were able to utilize our link covered walkway to stay dry and warm to visit Crown Center. We value your business and look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (296)
  • Finnish first
Stony Brook, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2014

What can I say? A hotel where every single employee treated me with kindness, respect and enthusiasm. I needed to mail my promo material back to myself and they not only provided me with packing tape, but took the package and made sure it made it in the morning mail pick up. They also offered to store my keyboard and guitar overnight so I wouldn't have to drag it downstairs to catch the shuttle. All done with giant smiles and radiating joy! I loved this staff!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Steve_ShalitKC, General Manager at Sheraton Kansas City Hotel at Crown Center, responded to this review, February 27, 2014
marcigeller- I appreciate you taking your time to share your feedback on your recent stay at Sheraton Crown Center. I am delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and tha our staff went above and beyond to ensure you were as welcome and comfortable as possible. I have shared your warm comments with our team so they receive the recognition they greatly deserve. We truly value your business and cannot wait to welcome you back in the future to create another memorable, top notch stay.
Nashville, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2014

I upgraded to Club Level for a nominal fee and it was worth every penny. Free breakfast and private access to computer and printer so you can conveniently print out your boarding pass at the hotel. The staff were friendly and helpful. The common areas were light and airy. The rooms were very clean; the beds were extremely comfortable and the toiletries were fantastic. The shampoo left my hair so soft I wanted to switch brands! There is a shuttle to the Power & Light district, a walkway to the Westin and adjacent mall and a city bus outside the mall that takes you directly to the Plaza district.

Room Tip: Upgrade to club level
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled solo
Steve_ShalitKC, General Manager at Sheraton Kansas City Hotel at Crown Center, responded to this review, February 26, 2014
Marghie- Thank you for taking your time to share your feedback on your recent stay at Sheraton Crown Center. I am thrilled to hear what a great experience you had in our Club Lounge and were able to relax in the comfort of our Sweet Sleeper bed. It is our goal as a Sheraton to create as warm and welcoming a stay and knowing our team was able to create this for you means a lot. We value your business and look forward to having you back with us in the future!
Houston, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2014

First stay at the Sheraton Crown Center for business. I was greeted with a friendly smile by the front desk clerk. Amber and Kenneth were very attentive to all of my needs. The room was clean and the amenities were nice. They even provided me with amenities that I had left at home free of charge.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Steve_ShalitKC, General Manager at Sheraton Kansas City Hotel at Crown Center, responded to this review, February 25, 2014
Robbie S- Thank you for taking your time to share your feedback on your recent stay at Sheraton Crown Center. I am happy to hear what a great stay you had with us and that our team made you feel warm and welcome from the moment you arrived. I have shared your comments with our front office team so our staff recieves the recognition they so greatly deserve. It is our goal as a Sheraton to create as comfortable and accommodating a stay as possible and I am happy you were able to indulge in all the amenities provided to you to make this experience top notch. We value your business and look forward to welcoming you back to the Sheraton family in the future.
Nashville, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2014

I was in KC for an annual conference being held at the Westin Crown Center. I booked my stay too late and had to stay in the overflow conference hotel at the Sheraton. The Sheraton Crown Center was WAY nicer in presentation and amenities than the Westin and priced exactly the same. I will gladly stay at this Sheraton again.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Mary S- Thank you very much for taking your time to share your feedback on your recent stay at Sheraton Crown Center. It is great to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and that our team was able to help create a welcoming and comfortable experience. We value your loyalty to Sheraton Crown Center and are excited to welcome you back in the future to create many more top notch stays! Thank you again for sharing your warm comments.
Columbia, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2014

We stayed for a mini-family vacation and ended up being there during a convention. Our selected room was unavailable so they upgraded us for the original cost of our room. Very kind, friendly, and helpful staff from the front desk check-in to the valets to the breakfast attendant. They went out of the way to make our stay nicer. Perfect location to access Crown Center and all the activities there.

Room Tip: Great views from higher floors
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Steve_ShalitKC, General Manager at Sheraton Kansas City Hotel at Crown Center, responded to this review, February 24, 2014
Emily S- I appreciate you taking your time to share your warm feedback on your recent stay at Sheraton Kansas City. I am happy to hear what a great time you had and that our staff was friendly and accommodating, going above and beyond to ensure your family had the best experience possible. We are very fortunate to be located in the heart of Crown Center with so many fun attractions and dining in the area and I am happy you were able to take advantage of all the area has to offer. We truly value your business and look forward to welcoming your family back in the future.
Arlington, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2014

Have stayed at Sheraton Crown Center many times when traveling for business. The front desk staff is terrific and the rooms are very comfortable. I was there during horrible snow storm in Feb 2013 that shut the city down. The hotel was wonderful with meeting every need. Also stayed during spring and summer & fall with the same excellent service.

Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Brenda L- Thank you very much for sharing your feedback on your recent stay at Sheraton Crown Center. I am delighted to hear what a great stay you had with us and that our staff makes you feel warm and welcome each and every time you arrive! I am happy our team was able to accommodate you and meet all of your needs during the snow storm recently! We truly value your loyalty to Sheraton Crown Center and we hope to have the opportunity to continue to create signature experiences for you!

Been to Sheraton Kansas City Hotel at Crown Center? Share your experiences!