“Great Stay!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #7 of 111 Hotels in Kansas City
Cedar Rapids, Iowa
“Great Stay!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2013

We were in town for a conference. So glad we choose to stay at the Sheraton. From booking our rooms to checking out it was all great. I needed to book multiple rooms for different nights and the person who helped me got it all correct! The rooms were clean and the beds were comfortable. I usually bring my own pillow but forgot and that was OK. We had a large group and it took the concierge a couple tries before we found a spot for dinner, his recommendation turned out very well both nights. The bell hops, front desk were helpful and courteous. We plan to attend the conference again next year and will stay at the Sheraton!

Room Tip: We had a corner room it was very quiet but quite a walk from the elevator.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Steve_ShalitKC, General Manager at Sheraton Kansas City Hotel at Crown Center, responded to this review, April 18, 2013
Paula K- Thank you very much for taking your time to share your warm comments on your recent stay at the Sheraton Kansas City Hotel at Crown Center. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay and that our staff was friendly and accommodating, making sure you had everything you needed for a relaxing, successful stay. We take great pride in our Sheraton Sweet Sleeper beds and I am happy you were able to relax in the comfort of your room as well as enjoy the many delicious restaurants we have in the area. Your loyalty means a lot to the Sheraton team and we look forward to having you back next year to create another warm and welcoming stay!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (301)
  • Finnish first
Kansas City, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2013

They have done some great up dates to the main floor and front desk. We were also happy to see they had retained the art that has always hung in the lobby. Beds were super comfy. Nice use of what used to be the rotating restaurant. Wonderful views of the city and unbelievable sunset.

Room Tip: Love the higher floors and north facing rooms, gives a great view of the city.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Stephanie A- Thank you very much for sharing your comments regarding your recent stay with us at the Sheraton Kansas City Hotel at Crown Center. I am very happy to hear you enjoyed the new lobby renovations as well as were able to relax in the comfort of your Sheraton Sweet Sleeper bed. We are very fortunate to be located in the heart of Crown Center, just blocks from downtown Kansas City and it is great that you were able to enjoy the beautiful view of the city. We value your business and look forward to having you back as our guest in the future to create another warmn and inviting stay.
Omaha, Nebraska
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2013

I had been to this property before it was a Sheraton, and was impressed at how beautiful it is now. The room was exceptionally clean and fresh, as were the public areas. It is a shame, however, that "Skies" restaurant at the top is closed. There was some residual signage up indicating it was still open, which created some confusion. A wine-tasting is advertised in the lobby, but is only available select evenings, which was also confusing. The shuttle service will take you to Union Station and a few other locations, which is great if you have a family to keep happy with sight-seeing. Overall, an excellent stay and we will return.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Susan S- Thank you very much for taking your time to share your feedback on your recent stay at the Sheraton Kansas City Hotel at Crown Center. I am delighted to hear you enjoyed our new lobby renovations and were able to relax in the comfort of your fresh and clear room! We are very fortunate to offer our complimentary shuttle to guests and I am happy that you were able to take advantage of this amenity we offer! I apologize for any confusion you had with our Sheraton Social Hour. We serve select high quality wines on Monday Tuesday and Friday from 6pm-8pm. It would be great to have you attend our Social Hour next time you are in town. We truly value your business and look forward to creating many more signature stays for you in the future!
Lawton, Oklahoma
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2013

I had a great stay at the KC Sheraton/Crown Center. Excellent staff - 2 in particular, Patrick/Front Office and Sharon/Front Desk. Both of these employees went above and beyond to accommodate my stay by making necessary changes. Every hotel should have 2 staff members like this. Great service, great food, There was an older gentlemen in the valet service....I am sorry that I did not get his name....he was given a tip by me and someone else in my party tried to give him one, he stated he had already been given a tip for bringing out the luggage. Great service and honest people....I highly recommend this hotel. Thanks!

Room Tip: Correction - I did not use the spa on this stay. Stayed in room 1612 - it was quiet, clean and had...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Steve_ShalitKC, General Manager at Sheraton Kansas City Hotel at Crown Center, responded to this review, April 16, 2013
Donna K- Thank you very much for taking your time to share your feedback regarding your recent stay at the Sheraton Kansas City Hotel at Crown Center. It is so great to hear you enjoyed your time at our hotel during your conference and that our taff went above and beyond to ensure you had everything you needed for a comfortable and relaxing stay! I have shared your warm comments with our Front Office team so these employees received the recognition they so greatly deserve. Your feedback means a lot to our team and can only help us continue to create renewing experiences for our guests. We look forward to having you back in the future!
Urbana, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2013

I recently attended a conference at this hotel. I was there for 5 nights. Every staff member I encountered (front desk, housekeeping, restaurant) was consistently friendly and helpful. The location is great. I shopped at Crown Center and enjoyed walking through The Link. I plan to stay here again on my next trip to KC and would recommend this hotel highly.

Room Tip: I stayed on the 25th floor and it was very quiet.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Debra H- Thank you very much for taking your time to share your feedback regarding your recent stay at the Sheraton Kansas City Hotel at Crown Center. It is so great to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and that our staff made you feel warm and welcome, accommodating you with any of your needs to make for a relaxing stay. We take great pride in being located in the heart of Crown Center and I am happy you were able to visit the shops and restaurants connected to our link covered walkway at your convenience! We value your business and look forward to creating many more top notch stays for you in the future! Thank you again for your warm comments.
Lancaster, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2013

I was booked into a regular room at this hotel for a business conference and arrived around 1 AM, due to airline issues. They saved the last room in the hotel for me, which just happened to be the Executive Suite. This was, of course, a fantasic updgrade but the staff was so efficient, nice, and helpful that I'm sure I would have enjoyed my visit no matter what room I was in! I can't think of a single thing that was lacking and will certainly stay at this hotel again!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Barbara F- Thank you very much for taking your time to share your feedback on your recent stay with us at the Sheraton Kansas City Hotel at Crown Center. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed yorurstay with us and that our staff was able to take great care of you, getting you all set up in one of our Executive Suites witha beautiful view of downtown Kansas City. It is our goal as a Sheraton to make our guests feel warm and welcome and knowing we were able to create this experience for you is great. We truly value your business and your feedback means so much to our team. We look forward to serving you as our guest in the future and creating another signature stay!
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2013

Clean. Great wi-fi access. Helpful and friendly staff. Close to food and fun. Only (-) was the Green Program. Will avoid these from now on. They seem like scam to save hotels money -- the true "green" Terrific pool and excellent exercise facility.Worht the price.

Room Tip: Green Program -- avoid them. Who wants to come back after a long day to clean your room? Take the L...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
SW- Thank you very much for sharing your warm comments on your recent stay at the Sheraton Kansas City Hotel at Crown Center. I am delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and were able to take advantage of the Make a Green Choice program we offer to our guests! We are very fortunate to be located in the heart of Crown Center, surrounded by so many great places to eat, shop and stay well entertained. It is so great you were able to enjoy the Crown Center shops and restaurants at your convenience! Your feedback means a lot to the Sheraton team and we are so please our staff was able to help make a great conference for you. We look forward to having you back in the future!

Been to Sheraton Kansas City Hotel at Crown Center? Share your experiences!