The Sheraton at Crown Center was a wonderful hotel. Our room was large and very clean. The staff was very helpful and friendly. Even guests were very friendly! Housekeeping went above and beyond the call of duty when we ran into a bathroom issue. One bonus is that an above ground heated enclosed walkway connects the Sheraton, Crown Center (mall), Westin and the Union Station. You don't have to walk outside at all if you don't want to! We spent a few hours wandering the mall and then headed over to the Union Station. The lobby is quite large with comfy chairs for reading. Their business center has many computers so we had no problems getting online when we needed to. They had a buffet breakfast for $16 which I thought was a little pricey but their scrambled eggs were very tasty and they had a lot of fresh fruit. The waiter even offered to have the chef cook my eggs another way if I didn't want them scrambled. I ended up getting the buffet and was glad I did. Great place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheraton Kansas City Hotel at Crown Center is located downtown near the Kauffman Performing Arts Ctr and other attractions. Our hotel has 5 on-site dining options and high speed internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Starwood, Orbitz, Tingo, Travelocity, Reservation Counter, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere, Priceline and Otel so you can book your Sheraton Kansas City Hotel at Crown Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Kansas City Hotel At Crown Kansas City
- Hyatt Regency Kansas City
- Hyatt Kansas City