We had 5 rooms reserved for a family outing to KC. We had 3 kids and lots of adults. The embassy provided the pool and hot tub that everyone enjoyed. Free Cocktails in the evening and an AMAZING complimentary breakfast in the morning. The rooms were clean, spacious and comfortable. The beds were comfortable with a good variety of pillow textures. No complaints and it is nice that the checkout time was noon instead of the usual 10am-11am.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Embassy Suites Kansas City - International Airport hotel is located just five minutes south of Kansas City International Airport via complementary shuttle and within 20 minutes of most of Kansas City's businesses and corporations. Our Kansas City Airport hotel is a full-service, upscale, all-suite hotel with amenities and location make us ideal for the leisure and business travelers. Guests enjoy free cooked to order breakfast snacks and drinks at our complimentary Evening Reception, fitness center and business center.Nearby attractions include Zona Rosa Shopping & Entertainment District, Tiffany Greens Golf Course, The National Golf Course, Tiffany Hills Sports Complex, Country Club Plaza, Hallmark Visitors Center, Kansas Speedway, Arrowhead Stadium, Kaufman Stadium, Sprint Center, Kansas City Convention & Entertainment Center, Kemper/Hale Arena, Kansas City Zoo and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Tingo, Travelocity, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Hilton Hotels, Hotels.com, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Embassy Suites Kansas City - International Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Kansas City - International Airport Hotel Kansas City
- Kansas City Embassy Suites