“Elizabeth Kates - Parks” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
All bundled up
Ranked #42 of 111 Hotels in Kansas City
Kansas City, Missouri
“Elizabeth Kates - Parks”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2013

When I call Embassy Suites Hotel Kansas City - Plaza and I need a reservations - Elizabeth Kates- Parks is so nice to talk to. She makes you feel welcome - almost family - Really glad you called to make a reservation with their Hotel. I have placed numerous reservations at this hotel and have had top notch service. It all starts with Elizabeth - she sets the standard. She does go above and beyond to take care of the guest - truly listen to request from the guest so that when they arrive - the request are always met. Where else can you get service like this. Thank you Elizabeth for being there.

Room Tip: Ask for a view of the Plaza - it is breath taking.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
scott w, Manager at Embassy Suites Hotel Kansas City - Plaza, responded to this review, October 17, 2013
Good day Ms. Lori G

I cannot agree more with you that Miss Elizabeth in reservations does set the standard of guest service. She is great member of our team and is genuinely appreciative of guests who book with her. I was happy to see that Ms. Elizabeth put you at ease and followed through on your reservation requests. Traveling is stressful enough these days and we are thankful for having a team member like Ms. Elizabeth to start the guest relationship off on a positive note. Lastly, Elizabeth myself and all of our staff thank for your patronage over the years.

Embassy Suites Kansas City Plaza

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (80)
Jefferson City, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2013

I work for the State of Missouri and have to make reservations in Kansas City Hotels often. Sometimes on short notice no matter when I call Elizabeth Kates-Parks always goes out of her way to attend to our needs.
Know that you are being well taken care of with her as member of your team. Thanks
Jackie Blackwell

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
scott w, Manager at Embassy Suites Hotel Kansas City - Plaza, responded to this review, October 16, 2013
Hello Mary b

Thanks for your lovely words about Ms. Elizabeth Kates. She truly enjoys assisting her guests as they are the reason we are all here. Your comments of her definitely have made a positive impact on her and something that our staff can see the positive end result of her efforts. Thanks again for your comments and also for your patronage of our Hotel

Houston, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

I had a small booking issue and I called and spoke to Elizabeth Kates at the Embassy Suites in Kansas City. She was absolutely wonderful! She assisted me with my reservation, showed empathy for my situation and got me taken care of. I cannot wait to get to the hotel..if this is any indication of the rest of the staff, I know my stay will be excellent! Thanks Elizabeth!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Good Morning Ms. Angela R.

I agree that Miss Elizabeth is awesome. She is a great team member who does not hesitate to assist in any areas of the Hotel. A past president of our Guest service and Team member committee, she spearheaded several programs that have made a positive impact in both areas. We look forward to your stay with us and thank you for your kind words about a great Team member.

Lincoln, Nebraska
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2013

We have been staying at this hotel for years an the staff really makes it great every time. Staci and Risha at the front desk were very helpful. There used to be this amazing guy that worked breakfast who always says "thank you, thank you, thank you"..I haven't seen him this visit but he was one exceptional part of the team. The only negative would be I think it is time to freshen up the rooms a little though. Almost forgot to mention the pool is the best I have ever seen for a family stay.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
scott w, Manager at Embassy Suites Hotel Kansas City - Plaza, responded to this review, October 14, 2013
A 5-Star review from a senior reviewer of Trip Advisor – Wow! Thanks for the kind words about Staci, Risha and Byron (Mr. Thank You Thank You, Thank You) I cannot wait to tell him your comment of him being an exceptional part of the Team! I was happy to see that you found the pool to your liking as it was just refurbished in earlier this year. Most of all thank you for your patronage of our hotel over the years. Thanks again, it will be a pleasure to share this review with Staci, Risha, & Byron and the rest of our team.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2013

From the day we arrived until the day we left we are greeted with warm friendly smiles. The best part of my stay anf my day was a nice young man named Shawn Jones who works in the dining room. This young man greeted us with a bright smile and kind words every morning. He performed his job every day witj a smile on his face and was very polite, respectful and helpful. Every hotel needs a Shawn Jones!

Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Good Morning Ms. Lisa M
You are 100% correct that every Hotel should have a Shawn Jones. He is great to work with due to his positive & pleasant personality. I was pleased to see that he was a key factor in starting your day in a positive way while you stayed with us. Thank you for taking the time to share your review with the guests of Trip Advisor and we hope to see you again when your future travels bring you back to Kansas City

5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2013

In KC for my first Raider road game. Chose Hilton as I'm a gold member and I knew I could count on great service. Was not disappointed as Risha greeted me yesterday afternoon. So warm and welcoming, even as an opposing fan, was a great start to the trip. Room is very nice and clean. Rest of the staff consistently friendly and open. Should be a great weekend. Thanks Hilton and Go Raiders!!!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
scott w, Manager at Embassy Suites Hotel Kansas City - Plaza, responded to this review, October 13, 2013
Good Morning Raider Fan Johnson94526

What a great way to start the day seeing your 5 star review of your stay with us. This morning was such a festive atmosphere with the Raiders & Chiefs fans all over our hotel adorned in their Team colors. I was told by a group of raider fans to wear black & silver and did so to show my thanks for their patronage. Risha is a great team member and she will be thrilled to hear your comments about her. I was also thrilled to see that you found our staff and suite to your liking and up to your high standards as a Gold Hhonors member. Again thanks for taking the time out of your busy & festive day to share your review with the guests of TRIP ADVISOR and I Hope you have a safe journey home to the Raider kingdom by the bay.

Grand Cayman
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2013

we arrived late saturday nite the serviice at the front desk was very professionally and every one treated us good the shuttles driver was good to us. i will come back again the breakfast service
was good. risha treated me like aking . thanks again seeyou all soon

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
scott w, Manager at Embassy Suites Hotel Kansas City - Plaza, responded to this review, October 12, 2013
Greetings Dal61reid

Wow! What a pleasant surprise to see your comments concerning Risha as well as your overall stay. We are fortunate to have a great staff that really enjoys taking care of our guests. Thanks again for taking the time for a great review of your stay. I will definitely share it with my team

Embassy Suites Kansas City Plaza

Been to Embassy Suites Hotel Kansas City - Plaza? Share your experiences!