“Suites are wonderful for families” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Breakfast for 2 Included
Ranked #38 of 111 Hotels in Kansas City
brett_levi
“Suites are wonderful for families”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

Stayed here two nights with the family. Everything was great. Our only complaint would be that they don't provide bars of soap without asking for it. There was shower gel, shampoo, and lotion, but no soap. Other than that, it was a great stay.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
FredDeLaRosa, General Manager at Sheraton Suites Country Club Plaza, responded to this review, May 31, 2013
Thank you for the 5 star review, brett_levi!!

I am so happy you and your family had a great experience with us! I apologize about the missing soap. I will follow up with our Housekeeping team to ensure we don't miss the soap next time.

Thank you for staying with us! We look forward to seeing you next time!

Fred DeLaRosa

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (80)
Jackson, Wyoming
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

I met a group of girlfriends here for a sorority reunion! Loved this Sheraton! The rooms were spacious, clean, and comfortable! We all loved their happy hour and breakfast! This hotel was walking distance from all of the fabulous restaurants and shops on the Country Club Plaza! The hotel staff was friendly and accommodating! We had such a memorable weekend! Thank you Sheraton Suites!!!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
Thank you, Patricia B!

Thank you for the 5 star review!! We are honored to have hosted your sority reunion!

I am so pleased you enjoyed our spacious and clean two room suite and our location right on the Country Club Plaza! I am glad our team met our goal in providing you friendly and accommodating service!

Thank you for staying with us! We look forward to seeing you next time!

2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2013

Both of the queen beds needed new mattresses. Both had a "v" in the center of the bed that causes you to roll to the middle of the bed. Did not get a good night's sleep. Otherwise, the rooms are average, but not great. Definitely not worth the cost of staying there. My recommendation: stay somewhere else.

• Stayed May 2013
Hello russriggan!

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience on TripAdvisor! We appreciate all feedback we receive from our guests. We truly value your thoughts on the experience we provided.

Thank you for the comments on the beds in your suite. I apologize we did not provide you with a good night's sleep as is our goal. Please contact if you wish to discuss this matter or any other concerns you may have.

Thank you for staying with us!

Atlanta, Georgia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2013 via mobile

Stayed here one night. Had a great rate and the hotel is super convenient to restaurants, shopping and bars.

The rooms desperately need updating. Tub and stone tiles were falling apart. Rust on the shower head. Carpet is worn out. On and on and on. Looks like Seraton forgot this property when they went on their massive renovation campaign.

Staff was great. Hard to complain too much when you look at the price and location. Next hotel was 2x the rate.

• Stayed May 2013
FredDeLaRosa, General Manager at Sheraton Suites Country Club Plaza, responded to this review, May 24, 2013
Hello Jason K!

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience on TripAdvisor! We always appreciate when guests provide feedback on how we did in your eyes.

Thank you for all of your comments. I appreciate the compliments on our staff and the convenience of our Country Club Plaza location. I also appreciate your comments regarding the condition of the property and we are focusing with our Engineering team to catch any issues before our guests do. I am sorry we were unable to do this in your experience. Please feel free to contact me regarding any further concerns regarding your visit to Kansas City.

Thank you for staying with us! We hope to see you during your next visit to Kansas City.

United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

We stayed at this property last week when we visited Kansas City to attend a concert. Issues with our room included the bedroom smoke detector hanging off the wall in a plastic bag, a moldy faucet fixture in the tub/shower, and ratty, obviously worn out towels. Not what we expected for the price.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
FredDeLaRosa, General Manager at Sheraton Suites Country Club Plaza, responded to this review, May 8, 2013
Hello msmagenta!

Thank you for taking the time to post a review regarding your experience on TripAdvisor. We always appreciate feedback on how we did in your eyes.

I am sorry you found your suite in such disrepair. This is definitely not our goal and I apologize for providing that experience to you.

Please feel free to contact me to discuss your experience further. Thank you for staying with us!

Jacksonville, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2013 via mobile

Very good value, pretty rooms and the neighborhood is very nice,but its not really near downtown. It helps to have a gps to find it. Loads of upscale restaurants and shops in walking distance. Finding the lobby and getting parked can be a problem

Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
FredDeLaRosa, General Manager at Sheraton Suites Country Club Plaza, responded to this review, May 2, 2013
Hello travlinman1946!

We appreciate your feedback regarding the Sheraton Suites- Country Club Plaza. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with the TripAdvisor community!

I am so happy you enjoyed our Country Club Plaza location. The restaurants and shops of the Plaza are right outside our front door.

Thank you for staying with us! We hope to see you the next time you are in the Kansas City area!

Maryland
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2013

The hotel was clean and the staff was courteous. However, my shower/bathroom water was lukewarm at all times and the tub was stained and needs to be replaced. The business center was strategically located facing the front door and it was freezing in the lobby. Although they advised that you could print your boarding pass from the business center, the printer didn't work...and to top it off, the staff couldn't get it to work. The staff member suggested that I click on the icon with a "P" at the bottom of the screen (she obviously didn't know that was the Powerpoint icon).

My iPad would not connect to their network using the instructions they provided so after talking to technical support for 45 mins she had to manually connect the IP address. However, the next day, when attempting to use the business center computer, I was prompted for an administrator password. No one was able to help me at the hotel so they referred me to technical support at which time my call dropped directly into someone's person voicemail and I never received a callback. So I decided to return to my room so I wouldn't freeze to death while I was unable to get ANYTHING accomplished, when the bottom of the chair broke. I am disgusted and will never return!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
FredDeLaRosa, General Manager at Sheraton Suites Country Club Plaza, responded to this review, April 25, 2013
Hello ReviewbyLadyT!

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience on TripAdvisor. We always appreciate feedback on the experience we provided and we use your comments to provide a better experience.

I am happy you felt our hotel was clean and our staff was courteous. We strive to provide this to every guest, every time. I am sorry you experienced the technical difficulties mentioned and futhter that we could not resolve the issues during your stay. I will follow up with our internet provider to find out what the issue was and why we could not resolve it. Thank you for your comments.

Please feel free to contact me if you wish to discuss your experience further. We would love another chance to provide you with a GREAT experience during your next visit to Kansas City.

Fred DeLaRosa

Been to Sheraton Suites Country Club Plaza? Share your experiences!