“Convenient with a fantastic staff” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene
Boulder, Colorado
“Convenient with a fantastic staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013

The wait staff went above and beyond to provide excellent service. In fact, when they found out I had an eight hour drive ahead of me with two twelve year old boys, the packed up pastries, brownies, fruit and juice for us all--on the house!

Visited July 2013

Lincoln, Missouri, United States
“Only choice after six on a Sunday”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013

In a complex with many eating establishments, this restaurant was the only one available after six on a Sunday. The food was good, though the variety was limited. I was in the mood for seafood and my choices were crab cakes or lobster mac. The crab cakes were good, but were an appetizer, not featured as a meal. I ordered the steak and it was well cooked, however I was disappointed with the fries that came with it. I thought for the price at least they could have been fresh cut and not fried frozen fries. The bread that came before dinner was very good. The service was okay, the waitress seemed more concerned that I was eating alone than with the fact that my tea needed refilled.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
leawood, kansas
“Terrible staff....thet havent a clue”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2013 via mobile

Average food. Overpriced. More worried about their workload than creating nice experience for diners. Hostess incompetent....told us she would not blame us if we went elsewhere for breakfast.

• Visited June 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Kansas City, Kansas
“Yummy breakfast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2013

The breakfast buffet was wonderful! No wait to be seated, friendly staff and delicious food. Great food for a great price.

Visited June 2013
Albuquerque, New Mexico
“quite good breakfast”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

This restaurant serves a brunch which had a never-ending line while I was there. Instead, I had breakfast at the bar and found it good value, good food and good service without the wait. All in all, it was a happy surprise in a crowded weekend.

Visited May 2013