“Limited Bagel Choice and Free WiFi” 3 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #264 of 1,214 Restaurants in Kansas City
Cuisines: Delicatessen, Fast Food, Bagels
Kansas City, Missouri
“Limited Bagel Choice and Free WiFi”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2011

Mostly Einstein Bros is a great place to get a great bagel and an okay cup of expensive coffee. Unfortunately, because of their location in Crown Center, this store does not offer a full complement of bagels. So I rate them down a bit because of that but bump them up a tad because (unlike most other Einstein Bros stores) they are located in a Mall that offers free WiFi to coffee and bagel noshers.

• Visited November 2011
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Hatfield, PA
“Right There”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2011

Inexpensive and good; right inside the mini-mall attached to the hotel.

Visited November 2011
Atlanta, Georgia
“Horrible staff. Food is only ok.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2011

I was in town for a conference and staying at a nearby hotel. There are few options for breakfast so I at this location two mornings in a row. First: the staff. I feel that I have received much better service at airport fast food locations. The two working were not helpful. They were not pleasant in any remote way. On the first morning, I was not given my drink cup and after a few seconds of trying to get their attention, I just grabbed a cup on my own. Also this morning, once my bagel was ready it was literally thrown down on the counter. The second day, same staff, but this morning the music was very loud. I was not given my drink cup again. The food was just ok.

In the end, I would not have eaten here a second time, but my options were limited with the budget I was willing to spend. I believe, this location would not be open if it weren't for the captive audience of convention goers.

I'd recommend avoiding it, but you're alternative is driving somewhere or a high-priced hotel breakfast.

• Visited August 2011
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Does anyone go here anymore?”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2008

Does anyone go here anymore?

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Decent bagels. I miss Noah's, though.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2008

Decent bagels. I miss Noah's, though.