“Fantastic!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Su Casa Bed and Breakfast

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Kansas City
Su Casa Bed and Breakfast
Save Saved
You added Su Casa Bed and Breakfast to your Saves list
9004 E. 92nd Street, Kansas City, MO 64138   |
Ranked #4 of 11 Kansas City B&B and Inns
“Fantastic!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2012 via mobile

I can't say anything negative about this bed and breakfast except for I wish we could have stayed longer. We will be back. Lois is an amazing cook. I wanted to take her home with us. She is an amazing person and it was a pleasure meeting her. You will not be disappointed staying here!

• Stayed July 2012

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2012

I was returning on R&R from Afghanistan and trying to find a hotel to stay at for 16 days. I got deterred when there were extra charges for internet, community pool and jacuzzi, and continental breakfasts for a 4 star hotel. I started looking at Bed and Breakfasts and came across Su Casa. The price was actually less than the hotel and I would get my own jacuzzi and a great breakfast. I had stayed at a B&B before and really enjoyed it so I thought I'd give it a shot. I was absolutely blown away from SuCasa B&B with Lois running it. Lois is one the most hospitable and cordial persons you'll ever meet. My girlfriend and I are not picky eaters so Lois was able to surprise us every day with something different and amazing for breakfast. She's a vast source of information for the area and has a very extensive library of menu's, attractions, events going on around Kansas City. I can not express enough how helpful and nice she is. The cookies and brownies she would make in the afternoons are absolutely spectacular. The room was very clean, the jacuzzi was incredible, everything was amazing. Staying at SuCasa definitely made my R&R extremely enjoyable and unforgettable. I look forward to staying there again and would highly recommend it to anyone.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
Kansas City, Kansas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2012

I can't say enough about this place! As a Kansas City native, I was AMAZED at how quiet and "country like" this bed and breakfast was... and it's in the city! The food is wonderful (and filling!), the grounds were beautiful, and the rooms were amazing! We stayed in the Cancun Room for our 5th anniversary in early February. It was cold, but the inn was nice and cozy, especially our room with the fireplace! The bed was SO much more comfy than those lousy hotel beds... even more comfy than my pillow-top at home. The Spa Room was freezing cold (since it really isn't a heated room) but the hot tub cured that! The breakfasts were plentiful and indulgent! Lois, the Innkeeper is awesome! She's so sweet and accommodating, even for picky tastes like my husband and I have. She bakes fresh cookies for her guests and is ALWAYS willing to give you directions to the nearby attractions. She even participates in a dog rescue, which is always a great thing in my book. Her puppies, goats, and horses are adorable and very friendly. The prices are fair, but a little expensive for our pockets... but it was totally worth it. If you want a cool place to go for a weekend, anniversary, birthday, or whatever, definitely splurge! All in all, we WILL be going back, as this place was magnificent.

Room Tip: Choose the Cancun Room.... it feels so private AND you have your own spa room!
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2012 via mobile

I loved my stay at su casa! The breakfast was Awsome! And Lois was so nice and made is feel at home! Highly recomended'

• Stayed February 2012
Ballwin, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2011

My thanks to Lois! My husband and I got married a year ago and a week later he shipped off to Korea for the Military. He was getting ready to go on mid-tour and decided to surprise me with a trip to Kansas City (where we have family) but wanted to make it a romantic get a way. He saw Su Casa on Bed and Breakfast.com and checked it out. The rooms were breath taking and upon visiting the website realized it would be the perfect place for our reunion. Lois offers a variety of packages for everyone... ranging from a Picnic Package to a Birthday Package. My husband got the Romance Package which included a WONDERFUL two layer pink cake in shape of a heart with champagne icing complimented with a dozen pink roses and a vase we took home.

Lois really out does herself and is a wonderful person. I recommend Su Casa to everyone I know! It is just a wonder place to make magic happen and be comfortable. My compliments to the Innkeeper!

P.s. Lois's FOOD alone will keep you coming back! I know it will me!

• Stayed March 2011, traveled as a couple
Kansas City, Missouri
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2011

Lois is a great cook and the hospitality was outstanding. The Cancun room was much more than we imagined. We can hardly wait to have friends come join the experience with us next time.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled as a couple
Glenside
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2010

Su Casa, in a rural setting within the city limits of Kansas City, MO, was an oasis on our return trip from Boulder to Philadelphia. Lois Hoover extended personal hospitality, ensuring that directions were accurate and orienting her guests to the amenities she offers—including a lovely pool, personal decks, a home theater with an excellent stock of movies, a refrigerator and snacks for her guests. She greeted us and our dog with a plate of cookies, and immediately showed us to the pet yard which was clean and accessible. At the same time, we had plenty of privacy and quiet. We were pleasantly surprised by the animals in fenced areas around the yard, not only horses and dogs (which we expected), but goats, a llama and geese. Our home-cooked breakfast was delicious, punctual and a welcome change from the cold cereal of breakfast buffets at chain hotels. We look forward to visiting again, maybe without the dog, to take advantage of the cultural and historical offerings in Kansas City.
Alice and Bill P., Glenside, PA, August 2010

• Stayed August 2010, traveled as a couple

Been to Su Casa Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!