“My favorite restaurant” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Room 39 is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #45 of 1,141 Restaurants in Kansas City
Cross street: Bell
Raytown, Missouri
“My favorite restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2012

I have yet to try something that I did not enjoy! My favorite times are when my husband and I go and get the 4 cousres for $39. The staff is always friendly and educated. I have yet to be steered wrong on a bottle of wine. I have been for dinner several times and also for lunch.I have taken many friends and evry single one them looks forward to going back.

• Visited July 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Kansas City, Missouri
“Great”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2012

A great time, the 4 course dinner was a great value and great taste. I don't think we had anything we didn't enjoy. Desserts were SOOOO good.

Visited May 2012
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Cozy atmosphere and good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2011

I went for lunch and service was pretty quick. I had matcha tea and the soup. Both were very tasty.

• Visited November 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Kansas
“Great food overtrying service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2011

We ate their tasting menu which is of great value. Innovative watermelon salad. Great pasta. A bit disappointing fois gra. Very good main dishes. We tried the fish and the duck.
The service while good was a bit annoying, when on ever dish the waiter has to ask at least twice if it's good....

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Kansas City
“Excellent breakfast--cozy & delish--a neighborhood feel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2011

Daughter #1 and I enjoyed a yummy breakfast yesterday at the Westport location, which started with outstanding coffee. My "baked eggs" were so good I didn't share them. Came with outstanding side of perfect fruit. Really, when is the "side of fruit" any good at all? I ate every piece of the various melons &grapes because they were top notch. Daughter's side of the breakfast potatos were great too. She offered me a bite of her much-enjoyed breakfast but I was so happy with mine that I didn't even taste hers. Next time. I've eaten lunch here at the 39th Street one in Westport before, and been very happy.. The "out south" Room 39 in the upscale Mission Farms retail/condo/office park is good too, creative & fresh food-- but that suburban location gives much more of a white-bread atmosphere than Westport. Westport is always funky and fun. Wanted to go for Sunday brunch, but only Msn. Farms is open on Sunday. May have to make the trek!

• Visited September 2011