“Moving” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #22 of 110 hotels in Kansas City
Albany, California
“Moving”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2012

Me and my family stayed here and we loved everything about it. The staff, the room, the breakfast and the location is all great. This is a very very good hotel. I recommend it to any one who is traveling through KCMO and need a room that will make you feel like you are at home.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family

118 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Sacramento, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2012

I had a GREAT experience during my business trip and stay at the Residence Inn Kansas City Airport location. I was especially impressed with the wonderful professionalism and friendliness of the staff. Wilson and Stephen were the BEST at making me feel right at home. They recommended local dining and entertainment that was spot on. The room accommodations were very nice as well (comfortable bedding and computing set-up). If I ever travel to the area again, I will be sure to book my reservations at the Residence Inn Kansas City facility. It is definitely the right place for me. Kudos to Wilson, Stephen, and the whole staff on a job well done in making my stay a TOTAL SUCCESS!! :-)

Room Tip: 3rd Floor is convenient for long stays...closer to the laundry room!!
Kansas City, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

The rooms are large and comfy. If you have a large family they even have two bedrooms... Some rooms even have fireplaces. They have breakfast everyday as well as dinner Monday thru Thursday. It's repetitive if you stay long term, but all the rooms have kitchens so you can cook yourself! Ground floor rooms have patios. There is an indoor pool and a basketball court. Everyone is very helpful and friendly. We requested a piece of furniture and had it in just a day or two. They even shampooed the rugs so our dogs would be comfortable! Yes, they allow pets! I can't say a bad thing. Housekeeping and front desk are very friendly, they even slipped mail under my door! Don't pass this place by if your looking for a home away from home!

Room Tip: There are rooms that face interstate so they may be louder. I was near an entrance and did hear the...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Rogers
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2012

So far we have only had good experiences with Residence Inn and the Residence Inn KC Airport is another example. They just seem to go the extra mile with their services. We asked for extra pillows with our reservations and there were extras already in our room. And who doesn't like free refreshments at dinner as well as breakfast. (even free wine and beer on some days)
Our two bedroom suite was just what we needed for our two night stay. The carpet in our room was a little spotted but clean overall (nothing a good carpet steamer couldn't take care of) The bed was probably the most comfortable of anywhere we have stayed !!!! (and that is a BIG PLUS) Really the only thing we didn't care for was that the maid service didn't come by until almost 4 PM. We were out most of the day and were back around 3 PM hoping for a clean room..... the room had not been serviced, but the maid did come by around 4 PM. (we gave them the benefit of the doubt on the maid thing -- it could have been any number of reasons) Overall our stay was very good.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Athens, Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2012

A wonderful experience from start to finish. Kim at check in is the friendliest and most helpful person you could imagine. Great rooms with a big desk to work on. Decent free breakfast and free light evening meal. Close to the airport. Best staff ever.

Charlotte, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2012

From the moment I was picked up at the airport by their shuttle, this was a great experience. Driver was pleasant and informative. At the front desk, Kim handled check-in. Every hotel should have Kim at their front desk. She made check-in easy and enjoyable. Over-the-top service...and personality plus. Spacious clean room, lots of desk space, free internet connection. Excellent breakfast as part of the package. It was all perfect. Great experience. great value for price.

Bill Fitzpatrick

Saint Louis, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2012

I am soldier in the army, we had conference schedule for the 2-3 of October and my company mess up my reservation and others from our company. Kim and Steven went above and beyond to not only help but also make me feel very comfortable at the hotel. They told me that they would make themselves available to help and they did just that. On behalf of my fellow soldiers that they also help that night with similar situations I want to thank them for making this feel like a home away from home. You guys just became my favorite hotel…

Param

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business

Been to Residence Inn Kansas City Airport? Share your experiences!