Our family and volleyball club stayed here last year. I now wish I would have read my own first review and then asked the other families about their stay prior to making arrangements again for this season. My review last time was okay (not a FABULOUS) stay for the price we paid ($146 per night, plus parking).
I coordinate hotels for over 200 families during club season and so I always try to get rooms with the biggest bang for their buck (I.e., closest to venue, breakfast included, no parking fees, etc.) but I have to admit, I royaly screwed this one up. Outrageous prices for a Holiday Inn, beds were hard, covers had major stains, floors were filthy, staff was rude and cussing at check-in, bell hops were still out smoking in front of hotel, walls were so paper thin you could hear tv's blaring, kids yelling and, literally -- an orgy going on next door! Needless to say, my 200 families will no longer be staying here, ever. From now on, we will stick with our Marriott points! Dirty, dirty, dirty!
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Aladdin Hotel Kansas City
- Holiday Inn Aladdin Hotel
- Aladdin Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Kansas City
- Kansas City Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Only 3 blocks to the NCAA Tournament at the Sprint Center! Award - Winning, Historic Kansas City Hotel Welcomes You Our hotel, Holiday Inn Kansas City Downtown - Aladdin Hotel on the National Register of Historic Places, is a 2007 winner of the Holiday Inn Renovation of the Year. This historic hotel offers you the most convenient downtown location in Kansas City, Mo.Lodging at our Kansas City hotel means easy access to the convention, business, financial and entertainment districts of Kansas City. Corporate guests find our Kansas City hotel's location, adjacent to the Kansas City Convention Center, is ideal. We're close to H & R Block Headquarters, the Crown Center (home of Hallmark Cards), as well as the Federal Reserve and IRS. Our downtown Kansas City accommodations have a 24-hour Business Center and complementary high-speed Internet access as well.Our beautifully restored Art Deco hotel in downtown Kansas City features a hip design and vintage style as well as upscale amenities. Join us for a meal at the Zebra Room Restaurant and relax with a drink from our Martini Loft Lounge. Our CitiScape Day Spa will erase the stresses of modern living. Why stay in a standard hotel when you can partake of the Aladdin Hotel experience? Discover just how great a downtown Kansas City hotel can be with a stay at the Holiday Inn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Holiday Inn Aladdin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.