“Outback Supports Veterans!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Leavenworth, Kansas
“Outback Supports Veterans!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2010

I just received an email from a good friend here in Leavenworth, Kansas. They had just taken their son to dinner at the Outback at The Legends in Kansas City. I have never been there but they will start getting my business immediately. I will pass the word to others as well. When the manager found out that the young infantry soldier was enroute back to Afghanistan, he generously paid for the meal of the family. What a great way to show support! This was extremely generous and kind. This restaurant just earned my business and we will make a point to go there to eat this weekend. Many thanks to the manager of Outback! They made a tough dinner much more pleasant with good food and a patriotic gesture. Our sincere thanks to the manager for caring to remember our troops in a very nice way.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Missouri
“Liars”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2009

My husband and I ordered the fillet minon (can't remember what exactly they call it - Flo's or Victoria's fillet) and our children ordered the kids sirloin. My husband ordered his well done and I ordered my med well. They butterflied both of our steaks even though we asked for only my husband's to be butterflied because he asked for his well done. The fillet they served us was not a fillet - It was a child's sirloin. We've ate at several other Outback restaurants and have never had a fillet like this. When I asked the waiter if we had gotten the fillet or the sirloin he said it was the fillet - I told him it was just like the kid's sirloin and he said nothing. My daughter's sweet potato had applesauce in it instead of honey butter - again when I asked the waiter about this he said it was honey butter and I told him there was no way this was honey butter and it was applesauce - it was absolutely terrible and my daughter wouldn't eat it. No one even attempted to make things right for us.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Traer, Iowa
“Beware of the Outback Steak House - Kansas City, Ks. - At the Legends Mall”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2006

Horrible meal - horrible service.

Go to Teds Montana Steakhouse for a MUCH better place to eat and w/wonderful service.