We stayed here for four nights for a convention at the business center next door. Hotel staff was friendly and helpful. Always a smile and hello no matter what time. We ate at the restaurant for dinner 3 nights and found the food to be excellent and the service good. My only complaints are that there are no bathtubs only showers and no in room refrigerators. Ice machines are on even numbered floors and you never knew when they would be working. Hotel was very clean and beds comfortable with great pillows.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Kansas City Airport Hotel Kansas City
- Holiday Inn Kansas City Airport Hotel
- Holiday Inn Kansas City
- Kansas City Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn KCI Airport is connected by exterior walkway to the KCI Expo Center. A shared 300,000 SF parking lot offers guests complimentary parking. Opening in 2006, the Holiday Inn KCI Airport is a 2011 Torchbearer award winner and a 2010 Newcomer of the Year award winner with Intercontinental Hotels Group. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Priceline, Orbitz, Agoda, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Holiday Inn Kansas City Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.