We travel often for work and personal trips and this is easily one of our favorite hotels. It is geared a bit more towards the business traveler but we have traveled with our son on multiple occasional and found it to be highly satisfactory. The rooms are clean and beds are comfortable. The service, however, is what makes this hotel noteworthy. They always seems to remember repeat customers and go above and beyond to make sure your stay is a comfortable one. Two people that stand out in my mind are the manager, Chris (very accommodating to special requests) and Gunter, a server at the restaurant. He is very friendly and remembered our orders with changes for breakfast each morning. We felt as if we were "regulars" at the corner cafe and it was just the added touch to make our stay even more pleasant. We always choose to stay at this location, even though others are more convienient. They are simply worth the drive. You can't go wrong staying here.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Kansas City Airport Hotel
- Holiday Inn Kansas City Airport Hotel Kansas City
- Holiday Inn Kansas City
- Kansas City Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn KCI Airport is connected by exterior walkway to the KCI Expo Center. A shared 300,000 SF parking lot offers guests complimentary parking. Opening in 2006, the Holiday Inn KCI Airport is a 2011 Torchbearer award winner and a 2010 Newcomer of the Year award winner with Intercontinental Hotels Group. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Holiday Inn Kansas City Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.