I wrote a review back in 2008 after my first stay at the Hilton President. I still love this place after several more stays. Hotel was sold out with the Springsteen concert right down the road, yet the service was still great. I called on my way into town to see if I could check in early, no problem. When I found out my room faced the P&L district, again, no problem changing to the front of the hotel. The front desk could not have been more polite. Valet was very nice and even directed me to a local store within walking distance. Again, when I needed a spoon and asked someone, they went down to the restaurant and got one for me. Everyone was happy to help. The hotel was sold out, staff could have been grumpy and rude but they were very polite. I've been to several less busy hotels with terrible customer service.
With it's location to the Power and Light District, Sprint Center and downtown, plus great service and beautiful hotel, it's safe to say I will return again when I visit KC.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton President Kansas City Hotel
- Hilton President Kansas City Hotel Kansas City
- Hilton Hotel Kansas City
- Hilton Kansas City
- Kansas City Hilton
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- AAA Four Diamond award winning hotel, and the only hotel in the new Power and Light entertainment district. The hotel was originally opened in 1927, closed for many years. Re-opened in 2005 after a 45 million dollar renovation. This stunning hotel is truly one of Kansas City's grand hotels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Hilton President Kansas City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.