When I travel to Kansas City, my hotel of choice is the Hilton President. This renovated Historic Hotel is a short (< 4 minutes) from most of the downtown KC attractions to include the Performing Arts, Sprint Center, Power and Light District and numerous restaurants. The Hotel staff is friendly and helpful and the rooms are very comfortable.
If you choose to stay at the President, take time to stop by Cosentinos Market ( a short 3 minute walk). This is an urban market that has wonderful selections of on the premise prepared foods, a wonderful in house deli, deserts and the best salad bar I have ever seen. Many times after a long day of meetings, I have stopped by Cosentinos to pick up something and take to my room.
The Hilton President is a beautifully restored Hotel, moderately priced, centrally located with a friendly and helpful staff and for these reasons, is my Kansas City destination of choice.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton President Kansas City Hotel
- Hilton President Kansas City Hotel Kansas City
- Hilton Hotel Kansas City
- Hilton Kansas City
- Kansas City Hilton
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- AAA Four Diamond award winning hotel, and the only hotel in the new Power and Light entertainment district. The hotel was originally opened in 1927, closed for many years. Re-opened in 2005 after a 45 million dollar renovation. This stunning hotel is truly one of Kansas City's grand hotels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hilton Hotels, Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com, Olotels, Priceline, Expedia, Hotwire, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Hilton President Kansas City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.