“Never before had Firehouse” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #410 of 1,214 Restaurants in Kansas City
Wichita, Kansas
“Never before had Firehouse”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2014

What friendly people! Food was great. Pleased to find that there was no age limit on the kids menu. Nice to be able to order a small portion when not too hungry.

Visited August 2014

Kansas City, Missouri
“Quick supper”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2014

Had a good turkey sandwich. I was not familiar with the drink machine. I would like more specials in the food though. It seemed expensive for what the sandwich was. I would like to go back again to check out other items as well because the service was excellent. They keep asking if we needed anything else or wanted anything else?! I will go back again. A good place for a healthier sandwich. I liked the fireman's decor also.

Visited June 2014