“A Gem in the Heart in the P&L District” 5 of 5 stars

+1 816-221-2747
Website
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
BRGR Kitchen + Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #57 of 1,141 Restaurants in Kansas City
Cuisines: American, Hamburgers
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: 14th and Main St.
Description: BRGR KITCHEN + BAR brings a fresh adaption of the most classic restaurant concept around to the Kansas City area. The burger was born and bred in America as a convenient way to eat on the go, but it's grown up a bit, and has become our country's favorite food. BRGR (the owners' initials) is taking a bold step forward with this concept. The classic American foodie will enjoy a value-oriented culinary experience designed with an atmosphere and attitude that doesn't forget you're a sophisticated eater. Hand-selected beers and wines as well as craft cocktails round out your experience and complement your meal. When you visit BRGR, you can expect great food, fresh ingredients, focused service, and a little reverence for classic American cuisine.
Altoona, Iowa
“A Gem in the Heart in the P&L District”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2014

My wife and I came across this place as we were staying at a nearby hotel. When we arrived we were seated on the patio. The waiter we had was fantastic, not too pushy and very aware of our needs. I ordered the Turkey burger and my wife got the S&P burger, then we shared the BRGR fries. All the food was amazing and cooked to perfection. Our only complaint was the fries were a bit salty. Other than that, another great place in a great city!!

Kansas City
“Amazing food with exceptional service!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2014

Came in for lunch today and was warmly greeted and well taken care of by my waiter Will.
Bartender Patrick was very helpful with my drink selection based on my food choices!
Will be coming back soon!

Cedar Rapids, Iowa
“Great burgers and ambiance!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2014

Great place to grab a casual dinner. There was something on the menu for everyone. Since we were there later in the evening, the lights were turned down a bit lower than we liked as we had a hard time reading the menu in the dimly light area where we were sitting. Definitely worth a stop the next time you are in KC.

Visited April 2014
Kokomo, Indiana
“Get the Sweet Potato Fries”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2014

BRGR had live entertainment before 6 PM on the day I visited. Most people were seating outside enjoying the warm sun and enjoying the music. I sat inside, but still enjoyed the music and watched some of the Master's. I order a Burger and sweet potato fries. The Burger was good. The sweet potato fries were coated with sugar. I wanted my local places to fix them with this coating. They have daily brew specials. Over-all this is a good place to grab a bit. I little expensive, but not too.

Visited April 2014
Eastern Iowa
“Great burgers, great service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2014

We ate here (had reservations) with a party of 50+ people. The servers were so efficient. Never once had to look for someone to get anything. For the number in our group, the food arrived VERY fast. Within seconds of being seated, someone was taking drink orders.
Now the food. Mmmmmmm! Probably one of the best burgers I have ever had. Since we were there with friends, we did a lot of sharing so I got to try lots of things. Not one bad food item that I can tell. The fries, tater tots, sweet potato fries (some with the truffle oil option), onion rings (HUGE!!!) were ALL so good. Great alcoholic drink options. Love that they had bottles of water (in wine bottles) on the table so we could refill as needed. Great place!

• Visited April 2014