“Never Again” 1 of 5 stars

Ranked #586 of 1,213 Restaurants in Kansas City
Kansas City, Missouri
“Never Again”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2014

On March 29, 2014 at 9 pm, my husband and I decided to try this for the first time. It looked like there might be live music inside so we stopped. Veronica was our waitress. First, I ordered a beer. They were out of it. Then I asked for the wine list and she said they were out. Get this, they were out of ALL wine. There were no choices. I gave up on an adult beverage. I ordered coffee. It tasted like mud. So, water it was. We ordered the Thai chicken pizza. Dry and tasteless. The crust had no salt. It took 50 minutes to get it and there were very few people in the place. No plates. No utensils. Service was slow and poor. The couple near us complained about their pizza to us. Upon arrival, we were told a band was starting at 9. But, in fact, at 10 pm, a one man comedy show was the live entertainment. But, the entertainment was in the arcade room rather than the main dining area. huh? Never again. And its such a shame. There were darts, shuffleboard, ping pong, pool, etc all set up and available for fun. But I would not feel right playing games but not eating or drinking. :(

• Visited March 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

San Antonio
“PIzza in Kansas City, MO”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2014

Food is great. At least the Pizza i got was good. It was cooked on an open fire and was very filling. I ordered teh 16". Service was good also and this is a family friendly place. Games for the kids and even adults.

Visited March 2014
Rockville, Maryland
“Neat Place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2014

Pizza and much much more. OpenFire Pizza was such a great place to experience. The food was great, but ask for a tour of the rear of the pizza parlor and see what community activities they offer.

Visited February 2014