“Pleasantly Surprised” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Barbecue
San Juan, PR
“Pleasantly Surprised”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2013

It would tend to be unexpected that a food court location could deliver, but when you just feel like a quick 'cue snack, this place does! The "snackers" are a hit and the sides, in particular the various slaws, go along very well. You may not get the full "experience" as in dedicated BBQ houses but the food stands by itself.

Visited September 2013

Missouri
“value price, excellent food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2013

We had the two mini sandwiches that also came with a side and a drink. We could not finish all of the food! Best BBQ sauce in KC.

Visited September 2013
Lincoln, Nebraska
“Great BBQ bad service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2013 via mobile

The food is great. The service is bad. Everytime I go there is only 1 person working the counter and they are rude and its like we are interrupting their day by being there.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Sterling Heights
“Great eating!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2013

I had two BBQ sandwiches and potato salad with a drink, which was the daily special, the food was excellent and the price was great.

Visited August 2013
Saint Paul, Minnesota
“Top tier once again”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

I know I've reviewed this restaurant in the past, but man, it's still my favorite. The "snackers" (three little buns filled with the best meat on earth) are usually what I go for. Chicken and turkey are my favorite, mainly because I don't eat beef anymore. But, I'm guessing that the beef is to die for there, too. Super friendly, funny folks working there and and and.. I'm just repeating myself; it's really the best!

Visited July 2013