“Surprisingly good for KC” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #32 of 1,213 Restaurants in Kansas City
Cuisines: Indian, International, Healthy, Pakistani
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Buffet
Description: Swagat means "Respectfully Welcome" in Indian culture. We welcome you to our elegant atmosphere, where you can relax and enjoy mouth-watering dishes from India's vast range of regional cuisines. Our goal is to provide a dining experience that satisfies all of your senses - taste, sounds, and sights - plus unparalleled service. Don't just take our word for it! Check out what Northland Life Style had to say. Come and experience the tastiest and most authentic Indian dining experience in Kansas City!
London, United Kingdom
“Surprisingly good for KC”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2013

I didn't expect too much from this place as it is part of the Zona Rosa complex and the rest of the center's restaurants are all bland chain type places. I have to say that the food was surprisingly good, particularly the lamb and chicken kormas. Service was quick and they explained everything as the menu is very big. Dishes requested spicy hot came out that way. Definitely recommend and looking forward to going back.

Visited March 2013

Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Wow!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2013 via mobile

I stumbled upon this restaurant the other day and have already gone back twice.
The food is absolutely delicious and the portions are just right.
I had forgotten how good Indian cuisine can be but this place brought it back to my memory with a bang.
If you want food with complex spices and memorable tastes, this is the place.
The curry lamb was really good but don't miss out on the chutney sampler.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Salina
“Fun and different”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2013

I came here with a business colleague after our flight out of KC was delayed. We were looking for somewhere different to eat to kill some time and happened upon this restaurant. What good fortune! The staff was very friendly and took time to explain and recommend specific dishes and beverages to accompany the dishes. For the life of me I can't remember what entree I ordered, but it was delightful. One of the most fun things we did was to order the Stuffed Basket: Combination of Pashawary Nan, Garlic Nan, Aloo Nan and Onion Nan. The breads were SO good and we had a lot of fun trying and comparing each one. It was WAY too much for just two people, but if you have a group, it's a lot of fun. I highly recommend this restaurant.

• Visited March 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
St. Louis
“WOW, WOW, WOW”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2013

Absolutley fantastic food. Many dishes or a buffet to choose from. Not really knowing wht to expect I was truly WOW'd. If there was any negative it was the service. Perhaps it was just a cultural difference. The food is fantastic and the value cannot be beat.

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Scottsdale, Arizona
“Excellent Quality Food- a KC Favorite”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2013

Every time I visit here I am impressed. I really like this place & the dining experience here. Wether you are coming for lunch or dinner, it is a great choice. I love the vegetarian feast for 2 & always have left overs when sharing with a friend. It is a great way to try many dishes, but be sure you are hungry! The servers here are friendly & dedicated to making your dining experience enjoyable. I highly recommend this place & cannot wait to return.

• Visited January 2013