“Nice cold beer, friendly service, and amusing collection of Bobble Heads” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Quaff Bar & Grill

Improve this listing
Ranked #454 of 1,214 Restaurants in Kansas City
Cuisines: American
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Nice cold beer, friendly service, and amusing collection of Bobble Heads”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2011

We stopped in to have beer, appetizers, and watch the baseball playoffs. Good choice to come here! They have a variety of beers (nice and cold), and a decent menu for appetizers. While it's not fancy, the service was excellent -- even though they were very busy. The most unusual (and fun) aspect of The Quaff is their Bobble Head collection behind the bar. One of the owner's family members waited on us, and he was outstanding. He pointed out some of the more unique Bobble Heads while we were there, and told us the history of the bar. We liked the experience so much that we came back the next day. The service, food, and beer were equally good on that visit! We will be return customers when in Kansas City!

• Visited October 2011
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Good location for a beer...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2008

Good location for a beer when you are downtown Broadway. Beats the P&L madness

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“$3 Magrarita on Saturday. I only go there when I want to play shuffle board.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2008

$3 Magrarita on Saturday. I only go there when I want to play shuffle board.

“Awesome tacos!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2008

Awesome tacos!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Fun place to drink. Food's pretty good too. But I've always been drunk when I ate there, so who knows.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2007