“Good place” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Naperville, Illinois
“Good place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2014

I was looking for a good place for dinner after traveling all day and found this place. Good food and a very nice atmosphere with decent prices. Good breadsticks with olive oil prior to dinner and a decent wine selection. I was happy to find this after a long day of travel.

• Visited January 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Lee's Summit, Missouri
“Good food but overpriced”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2014

We ate dinner here and thought the food was good but not worth the high price. The décor is great and so was our waiter. It was very crowded but I was able to make reservations and we got our table in about 5 minutes. Yea! It was just myself and teenage daughter and we ordered a main course, salad and iced tea and with tip our bill was $60. Depending on where you are from this may or may not seem high but for this part of the country and this type of restaurant it seems to me that it really is. We had leftover for lunch the next day so that made it a little more worthwhile. As crowded as it was they seem to have no shortage of customers willing to pay the prices but I don't plan to go back soon.

• Visited January 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Nashville, TN
“Average food for astronomical prices”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I went here with another couple for lunch. Beautiful interior w/ cloth napkins and white table cloth. We made reservations and were seated promptly. Staff was nice enough. Lunch was ..okay. Comparable the Macaroni Grille/ Carabas type of cuisine. The check was high, around $80. It seemed like a big ado about nothing. I wouldn't go back. I have no complaints, but, I need to be wow'd to spend that amount on lunch.

• Visited October 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Moravia, Iowa
“Cucumber Basil Gimlet <3”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2014

That drink is sooo good. We had a great bartender. They were all working very hard on NYE. Tiramisu was delish! It rivaled Cheesecake Factory... maybe even better in flavor than Cheesecake Factory but the portion was smaller for the same price. But still great!

Visited December 2013
Carrollton, Missouri
“A must when in Zona Rosa!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2013

Our favorite Italian restraint , great service, Have taken many friends and relatives, and family meals.

• Visited October 2013