“Location, transportation and service” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Book Early and Save
Ranked #42 of 109 Hotels in Kansas City
Pleasant Hill, Missouri
“Location, transportation and service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2014

We stayed here before an early flight. Shuttle service was excellent and on time. Love that is is 24 hours. We left our car. It was a breeze coming back, got picked up in a timely manner at airport and dropped off at car in parking lot. Great location, good price and excellent service. We will definitely be back!

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from the elevators.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
FourpointsKCI, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Kansas City Airport, responded to this review, July 25, 2014
Dear DeniseRob51510,

Thank you for your recent stay and comments. Glad you were able to utilize one of our airport parking packages, it is a great service and value. We definitely hope to welcome you back very soon!

Brad Verkamp

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
Villisca, Iowa
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2014

Always a convenient stopover before or after flights from the western United States. Good shuttle plus a nice restaurant.. Have stayed here many times. It is private and clean with television and wifi and access to good food in the hotel lounge/restaurant.

Room Tip: Lots of ground floor rooms if mobility is an issue.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Dear grandma251,

I am glad we have your as a repeat guest and you are able to utilize our great parking package. On behalf of my entire team, thank you for the comments and we hope to see you soon on your next vacation.

loganville
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2014

this place has been painted and some new carpet but that is it. had to change rooms because of bad ac, the water takes forever to get hot,the toilets slow flush if at all.the maid service if you get it is awful.The only good thing here was the bar and the staff that run it.I prepaid so could not get a refund or I would have left after first day.Jasmine at the front desk has the attitude of a rattle snake.If she worked for my company and acted like that she would be fired asap!!! stay some where else but go here for drinks and food, make sure to ask for kirk or sarah!!!!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled solo
FourpointsKCI, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Kansas City Airport, responded to this review, July 11, 2014
Dear CVS Cocktails,

I apologize that you had an unpleasant experience here at the Four Points by Sheraton. We take pride in our newly renovated product and service. Your experience is not the norm and I have shared your eloquently titled response with my team so that we can continue to improve for our future guests. I do hope you enjoyed the rest of your trip to Kansas City.

Kansas City, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2014

Due to many storms and flying from the West Coast into Kansas City our traveling day would have been minimal, however turned into a very long day. We didn't arrive into Kansas City until after 11 pm and were exhausted. We had hoped that one more thing didn't get delayed in our already long day. We called the Four Points KCI for our shuttle service to bring us to the hotel, within no time at all Ryan was there to pick us up. Not only was he very quick to pick us up at our terminal, he was so kind and courteous, he was pleasant with a smile on his face while greeting us. He loaded and unloaded all of our bags with no question asked, he didn't expect us to touch one thing. Ryan made what was a very long and exhausting day end on the best note possible. Thank you.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
FourpointsKCI, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Kansas City Airport, responded to this review, July 8, 2014
Dear SheilaRS,

Thank you for your recent stay and five star review. I especially want to thank you for recognizing our overnight shuttle driver Ryan. He does a great job and I am glad he could make a difficult day of traveling into a wonderful ending.

On behalf of the entire Four Points team we hope to welcome you back very soon to our newly renovated hotel.

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2014

First off We were staying there due to a training exercise at Ft. Leavenworth. I was on night shift which means I had to sleep during the day. Where I was located on the first floor was right next to the elevator. It was very loud with housekeeping, guests, elevators, etc.. I asked the front desk to move and they immediately understood and moved me. Thank you Becky and Audrea (SP?).
Being stuck at the hotel we had no vehicles. Both these ladies would take us anytime we asked in a shuttle and waited for us while we shopped so we wouldn't be stranded.

The bar opens really early at 6am which is helpful when you don't get off and to the hotel till 1030am. The first night there was a special for free beer and nacho bar. I must say Katie handled everything perfectly with a full house. Tracy who I believe is the supervisor really should take some time off. I believe I seen her every single day . She was very accommodating and just overall great personality. Sarah and Kirk both are rockstars behind the bar. Easy to talk to and fast to serve. That's what makes a good bartender personally. You need someone who is personable and can laugh, joke and hold a conversation. The entire 2 weeks I was there, I had nothing but perfect service from the Staff. The maids on the other hand. Well, youll see what I mean if you stay there...

Room Tip: DO NOT get a room by the elevator.. Try a top floor and hope you don't have any kids on your flo...
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Dear MikelJ,

Thank you for your recent stay and review. I wanted to let you know I have shared your great comments regarding the following staff members, Becky, Aundrea, Katie, Tracy, Sarah, and Kirk. Your recognition was greatly appreciated. I was glad to read you enjoyed most aspects of your two week stay with us. We value your business and your comments.

Elk Grove Village, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2014

This is my second time staying at a Four Points by Sheraton and have loved it both times. The rooms are comfortable with plenty of outlets and USB ports for all your devices. If I was to point out a negative it would be that the elevator felt like a sauna with no air circulation to speak of. Other than that I am totally pleased with Four Points and will keep them as one of my top choices when traveling.

Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
FourpointsKCI, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Kansas City Airport, responded to this review, June 25, 2014
Dear John K,

Thank you very much for the five star review! We appreciate the comments and your business. We look forward to welcoming you back to the Four Points Kansas City Airport.

Denver, Colorado
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2014

Location: Very close and convenient to the airport. There was little parking, however, and many people had to resort to parking on their lawn.

Room: We had a very nice, comfortable king bed. However, we were unable to fully enjoy it due to the paper-thin walls and our loud neighbors. We would have said something, yet felt it unnecessary as we were only staying the one night. The TV was nice, and had a decent amount of channels. The bathroom was also adequate.

Service: This was the real disappointment of the stay. After waiting a long time to check in, the concierge was curt and gave us a key to the wrong room. They fixed it when it was brought to their attention, though the bad attitude had already rubbed me the wrong way.

Food: The room service was excellent, and fairly quick. We each got a burger, which was delicious. Everything was priced reasonably.

Overall: There are other hotels in the area that I have had better experiences at for less money, though in a pinch I would be willing to stay here again.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
FourpointsKCI, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Kansas City Airport, responded to this review, June 18, 2014
Dear AlexZawa,

Thank you for your stay and taking the time to complete an online review. I wanted to apologize for the service you received at check in, I have shared your concerns with my front office team. It was good to hear your enjoyed your room service experience. We have just completed our renovation and I do hope you will give us another opportunity in the future.

Brad Verkamp

Been to Four Points by Sheraton Kansas City Airport? Share your experiences!