Not sure when they started to change over this hotel from whatever it used to be but I was expecting a modern hotel. The good is the bar/restaurant. The bartender made up for my let downs. The price was good and I can't complain since it seemed like my sheets were cleaned. As for my let downs. I expect a certain level of accommodations from a Four Points. My coffee smelled like feet when I made it in my room (and I'm not exaggerating). The carpet seemed like it was installed in the mid 90's. The base trim had paint that either had flaked or painted onto the floor. Rips in the carpet were apparent in my room. Room door made an enormously loud sound when opening. I not trying to nit pick, but when an easy going professional like me picks up on these things, I can't imagine the amount of repeat business they are losing. I'd give them a 4 if it wasn't for the crocked elevator signs and mismatched room numbers. I give them a thumbs up for effort, but will go with a hotel next time that follows through with updates.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located minutes from Kansas City's airport, the Four Points by Sheraton Kansas City Airport provides a relaxing and quiet environment for business travelers and layovers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Starwood, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Hotwire and Hotels.com so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Kansas City Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Points Kansas City Airport
- Four Points Kansas City Airport Hotel Kansas City
- Kansas City Four Points