“Relaxing after business trip” 5 of 5 stars

FREE Wi-Fi
Ranked #3 of 109 Hotels in Kansas City
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Wentzville, Missouri
“Relaxing after business trip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2014

This hotel was one of the nicest hotels I have stayed in across the country. The room was luxurious, king bed was plush, large LCD TV and super sweet walk-in shower. The location is central and all aspects of my trip, from business to pleasure, were within walking distance. Highly recommend.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Michael H, General Manager at Ambassador Hotel Kansas City, Autograph Collection, responded to this review, June 19, 2014
We are honored and pleased to hear that you find us to be one of the best hotels you have ever staying in, that's a great compliment. Our team takes great pride in delivering warm hospitality to all of our guests. Thank you again!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (72)
Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2014

The staff always makes a big difference where you stay, and everyone here was outstanding. They were quick and courteous in responding to our requests. Although we found the menu a bit limited in the restaurant, the food was wonderful! The stay was a little pricey, but worth the money.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Thank you for posting your review. I am happy that our outstanding team made a lasting impression on you and hopefully made your visit even more enjoyable. I hope you will stay with us again next time you visit Kansas City
clarkston, MI
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2014

If you're looking for a nice hotel in Kansas City that has a more intimate feel than the big boys then the Ambassador is the place to stay. You walk right in to a cool little dinning/bar area right off the stylish lobby. Staff is friendly and efficient and the rooms are very nice. Best of all the rates blow other luxury hotels away. Great restaurants, bars and Kaufman Performance Center were walking distance.

Room Tip: We stayed in 208 which had a blah view of the parking lot.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
Thank you for your kind comments. As you mentioned we are in a perfect location for downtown attractions. I am pleased you enjoyed our beautiful décor and that you found our team to be helpful and friendly. I hope you stay with us again very soon.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2014

I stayed here on a business trip and was absolutely blown away. From the room to the food to the service, everything was impressive and beyond my expectations.

My room was immaculate, well designed and comfortable. I really enjoyed having a Keurig in my room. The bathrooms were amazing, you could even see the TV from the toilet!

I had a great experience at their bar. The drinks, food, and service were all exceptional.

I honestly can't say enough about how impressed I was with the Ambassador.

• Stayed June 2014
It is so nice to hear that you enjoyed your visit, I have shared the wonderful comments with our housekeeping team and the bar staff. It is very rewarding to know that we were able to exceed your expectations! Thank you again for staying with us and we hope you return very soon.
Elkhart, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2014

This hotel rocks!! Rooms are very large and spacious. Beds are heavenly. Staff are friendly and helpful! We had breakfast there in the hotel before we left the next morning. Had a great stay. Would stay there again. Wish they had hotels all over and not just in a couple of cities

Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for taking time to post your review, I am very happy you enjoyed your visit. We are pleased you enjoyed our wonderful beds and that our great staff made a lasting impression, I hope you will visit us again soon!
Las Vegas, Nevada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2014

The Ambassador Hotel provides boutique luxury in downtown Kansas City. The staff was helpful and I enjoyed the bar in the lobby, which (like the hotel) had a unique decor. I traveled to this hotel on business and had some last minute changes of plans which the hotel staff helped me with, including an extended reservation. I would definitely stay there again next time I am in Kansas City.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for your review, I am pleased that our staff was able to assist you with your last minute changes. I have shared your comments with our team and we appreciate your nice review. Thank you
Cham, Switzerland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2014

The Ambassador Hotel is situated in the center of Kansas City. The rooms are very generously proportioned and offer a great price / quality-space return. The rooms are quiet and the beds are comfortable. The staff are helpful and friendly. The restaurant provides good quality meals if one chooses not to venture out - I can recommend the short ribs. The bar tender also mixed a good rye-Manhattan. What more could one ask for?

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Michael H, General Manager at Ambassador Hotel Kansas City, Autograph Collection, responded to this review, June 18, 2014
Thank you for taking time to post your review. It is always nice to hear when our guests have a nice experience. As you mentioned we are in a great location and our rooms are large and spacious. I happy you enjoyed our restaurant, the short ribs are just one of many delicious items on the menu. I hope you think of us again next time you visit Kansas City

Been to Ambassador Hotel Kansas City, Autograph Collection? Share your experiences!