This hotel provided MUCH MORE than I expected. The "room" we stayed in was actually three rooms - a large bedroom plus a living area with comfortable seating and fireplace, and a kitchen with all appliances and marble counter-tops. Seriously, I wanted to move in.
The property is a very short walk from the main attractions of the Country Club Plaza, has free parking in a covered garage (the other Marriott property up the street had, if I'm recalling correctly, an $18/night parking fee, and this was actually the decision point for me between the two but that property is also a bit further to the Plaza), a nice-enough fitness room, and free breakfast every morning. There is a nice little "store" near the front desk complete with a decent selection of wine and beer, and the desk staff could not have been nicer or more responsive.
Honestly, it was so pleasant I considered seriously extending my stay, and decided against it only for fear of hurting the feelings of some of my relatives who were expecting me. The only other hotel experience so pleasant I was enticed me to stay extra days was The Graves in Minneapolis.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Kansas City Country Club Plaza Hotel
- Residence Inn Kansas City Country Club Plaza Hotel Kansas City
- Residence Inn Kansas City
- Kansas City Residence Inn
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Residence Inn Kansas City Country Club Plaza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.