We stayed on the Country Club Plaza in the middle of the week and thought there would be no problem finding a room. We usually stay at the Raphael, but it was full, so I called the Residence Inn after reading the reviews. We will definitely be returning. (It was race weekend at the Speedway).
The front desk clerk did an outstanding job and was very friendly and informative. She made us feel very welcomed. As mentioned in other reviews, parking is complimentary and right next door so that was a huge plus. The Residence Inn is a very short walk to the Plaza with all the great shopping and restaurants. It is also close to the park with the big fountain with a wonderful, well-kept walking trail.
We were given a corner room on the 5th floor -- very spacious, clean, quiet, with a great bed. We could not partake of the complimentary, evening Italian meal as we had reservations at Starker's Restaurant (delightful!), but if one were there on a business trip, this would certainly be a convenient and resourceful place for dinner. Breakfast was very tasty, with a large variety, and the breakfast/supper room was quite large and comfy. You won't go wrong staying here.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Kansas City Country Club Plaza Hotel
- Residence Inn Kansas City Country Club Plaza Hotel Kansas City
- Residence Inn Kansas City
- Kansas City Residence Inn
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Marriott and Agoda so you can book your Residence Inn Kansas City Country Club Plaza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.