“Delicious surprise in Westport” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Tarpon Springs, Florida
“Delicious surprise in Westport”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2014

Decided to try out Beer Kitchen for dinner after a couple drinks at Kelly's. Of course the beer was a draw but the food turned out to be a delicious surprise. From the appetizers to entrees, our group was all impressed by the quality and presentation of the food. Service was fast and friendly. Enjoyable dining and drinking experience.

• Visited June 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Wherever the Army sends us
“Delicious! Would love to go again!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2014

We arrived on a Wednesday night just as happy hour was ending. It was slightly crowded and the wait was about 20 minutes. The service was friendly and quick..atmosphere casual and a little loud. We got the Gorgonzola fries as an appetizer. They were delicious! My turkey turkey sandwich was good and razzle dazzle(?) drink was great!
It's not somewhere I would take my children, but I did see some children and they were fine. This would be a great place for a ladies night out or a group of friends.
Great place! Will go again.

• Visited June 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Monett, Missouri
“Best Gourmet Pub Food Ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2014

We ordered beers on tap, both were good. But the food was out of this world!
We had the Blackeyed Pea Hummus starter. It came with some tomato pesto, roasted garlic cloves, micro greens and pita chips. Definitely not your average pub food.
My hubs ordered the BK Burger. Definitely the best bun ever. It was locally sourced sourdough. Seriously good burger.
I had the Triple Grilled cheese. Um, wow!!!! It had three kinds of cheese with avocado and tomatoes.
I would say this is must return to place for us.

Visited June 2014
Grass Valley, California
“You Guys Rock!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2014

We were in KC to surprise our daughter for her birthday. The staff hooked us up with a table the night before so she wouldn't see us when she walked in. We had a great lunch and drinks. The Foundry, McCoys and Beer kitchen are all owned by the same person. All three restaurants are fabulous!

Visited May 2014
Overland Park, Kansas
“One of my favorite restaurants in KC!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

Beer Kitchen is my go-to KC restaurant for out-of-town guests. The beer cocktails are refreshing takes on a regular cocktail (my favorites: summer lemonade and ginger fizz), and the food has been consistently excellent every time I go. My personal favorites are the bacon fat popcorn appetizer and chicken and waffles for brunch. The mac and cheese and salads are also incredible!

• Visited April 2014