“Great Burgers and Mac n Chz” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Orlando
“Great Burgers and Mac n Chz”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2014

There is an amazing beer selection in bottle and on tap. The Mac n Chz is the specialty that you can customize with tons of different options. The burgers are also very good and large in size. The atmosphere was very comfortable and would highly recommend giving this place a try.

• 4 of 5 stars Food

Derby, KS
“OMG the Burger!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2014

When my wife and I eat out we often like to sit at the bar rather than take a table or booth. This allows us to sit side by side, talk to the bartender if we want suggestions and in general just more fun. So we went to the Beer Kitchen in Westport on the recommendation of the hotel staff from weu were staying. The bar staff was great. Always pleasant with a good sense of humor and great food recommendations. I tried the Burnt End burger. Wow is what I have to say. I expected the Burger to come with the burnt end pieces layered on top but it didn't. They actually mixed the pork in with the beef. It was so so scumptious. My wife had the Beer sampler which she enjoyed and the bartender made my drink to order. That's always a plus in my book. The place did get busy and it is a bit small but really it didn't bother us at all. It was a Friday night and they had a DJ come in. This made us nervous because we thought it was going to get too loud. Nope, they played a great selection, the DJ had personality and he kept the music to where everyone could hear it but my wife and I could still carry on a conversation.

This was a great find. Highly recommend the Beer Kitchen ! Plus the cost was about the same as an Applebee's!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Valentine's Day”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2014

Beer Kitchen was recommended by the hotel staff at Q Spa and Hotel. The beer was good, the hamburger excellent and the atmosphere was hopping.

Visited February 2014
Noblesville, Indiana
“This place is just great”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2014

Fantastic location for a night out on the town and this is a great place to start. Great menu (although the bacon popcorn appetizer is not as good as it sounds), overall very good food, great beer and spirits selection, just a cool place in general.

I had the chicken and waffles which was enough for two people and outstanding. My friend had a reuben which he thought was far better than normal.

I will definitely be back.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Tulsa, Oklahoma
“5* Burgers, Sandwiches, Beer Menu!!! - restroom disgusting!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2014

First visit to Westport area in KC. Definitely going back!!! Seems to be a younger, livelier, more local crowd than our usual stay in Country Club Plaza which is an older, laid-back, out of town crowd.

Classic Burger was very good if not a great presentation, the Smokestack burger was awesome and a beautiful presentation! One of the best burgers we have ever eaten!!! Hogtied sandwich was also 5*!!! Shared a small fries with 3 guests. Huge blackboard with 50 or more bottled beers made it difficult to choose, but the bock I purchased was fantastic!

DJ in the place was nice and we had good service at our table.

2 unisex bathrooms - the one I visited was just disgusting!!! I would not want my mother, wife, daughter to use that bathroom! To be fair, maybe the other bathroom was spotless??? Some how I doubt it.

That said, and with that warning - we will be back for the food and the beer!!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere