“Convenient for Kansas City” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Free Parking
Ranked #33 of 110 hotels in Kansas City
Dublin Ireland
“Convenient for Kansas City”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2012 via mobile

Another night another hotel this time in Kansas City Missouri, this is a fine hotel in a nice location a few miles from the city ideal for a traveller with a rental car. The hotel is well maintained and the rooms are nice and in excellent condition. The staff are extremely friendly and the girl in reception recommend a nice restaurant called 54th Street Grill & Bar approximately six minutes away which I reviewed separately. Lastly it's good value.

• Stayed October 2012

42 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Asotin, WA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2012

In the last two weeks I spent the night I flew into Kansas here and then spent the last week here at the hotel. The staff was awesome, helping me with scanning work documents to my flash drive saving me a trip to a Office store, they were extremely friendly, the room was clean and above all quiet!! The first week in KS I was in a different hotel every night and the Fairfield has stood out way above the others. I'd come back here in a heartbeat!!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Rogers, Minnesota
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2012

Room was very clean and had the requested rollaway already set up and ready to go. Free breakfast in the morning was very good. Waffles, cold cereal, muffins, biscuit and gravy. Ideal would have had eggs and sausage but still good. Pool area was nice. They were short of towels when I went in there. Front desk person was super friendly and helpful.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
FFAssistantGM K, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Kansas City North, responded to this review, July 27, 2012
I wanted to take a moment and send a quick note of thanks for allowing us to serve as your host during your recent stay in Kansas City. As the Assistant General Manager, I value your feedback concerning your stay with us.The staff and I strive to exceed your expectations and we are constantly looking for ways to improve in order to make your stay with us as enjoyable and carefree as possible.

Please contact me if you would like me to book any future reservations for you. We look forward to welcoming you back!
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2012

We spent one night there. Double queen. The only thing missing was a mini-fridge. The breakfast consisted of oatmeal, bagels or toast, yogurt, cereal, or waffles. The indoor pool looked nice. Overall, I was pleased!

• Stayed June 2012
Thank you for taking a moment to review your experience with us. As the Assistant General Manager I appreciate the feedback that you have given us regarding your stay with us. I hope that when, or if your travels bring you back to the Kansas CIty area you will allow us to be your host once again.
Dallas
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2012

I’ve been a Marriott Platinum member for several years; I use Marriott properties for at least 90% of my lodging needs. This Fairfield Inn and Suites, when compared to the others I’ve stayed at is on the low end of the scale.
The property has no on-site security, when problems break out dealing with unruly guest, and there doesn’t seem to be a plan in place to when problems come up.
There also seems to be a shortage of housekeeping staff, I say this because during my stay, housekeeping didn’t get to my room until after 5pm.

Room Tip: Hard to say where a good room location would be, drunks run around both inside and outside the hotel...
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Kansas City North, responded to this review, June 28, 2012
I would like to thank you for being a loyal Marriott Rewards Memberguest at our hotel. Also, thank you for taking the time to give feedback from your stay with us. Please know that we try to accommodate all guests and clean each guest room in a timely manner. It is disappointing to learn that you were unhappy with your visit to our hotel. We take all comments with the utmost concern, and address each issue appropriately with our staff. I hope that in the future you will be kind enough to give us the opportunity to serve your lodging needs again.
San Antonio, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2011 via mobile

Stayed at this hotel as I was with a school group traveling for a competition. Overall good hotel. The basics are covered. If you were staying to go to Worlds of Fun, the location would be excellent. Otherwise, it is a bit out of the way from much of anything else. If you are familiar with the Fairfield Inn within the Marriott family, this would fall into one of the better of this class of hotels.

• Stayed November 2011
Kansas City, Missouri
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2011

We had a bug in the bed and were locked out for 2 hours freezing after being down at the pool. We notified the manager and they were happy to help us. We are rewards members so we made it a point that we travel there often and would hate to lose them as a good consumer. They were quick to boost our points and comp us a night and went as far as sending an additional email as an apology for their mistakes. Because of how they handled the situation and how courteous everyone there is, we will be returning without a problem.

Room Tip: Be sure to let them know exactly what you want. We had said the first time just a king bed and had e...
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled as a couple

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Kansas City North? Share your experiences!