My husband and I decided to spend one night in the hotel, and called at the last minute for reservations. We were looking for a non-smoking room with a king bed. They had a king mini-suite available, or the king suite, which they said was like a one bedroom apartment (and was considerably higher priced). We reserved the mini-suite, and arrived and checked in with no problems. The valet (free with hotel stay), and front desk clerk were very friendly and accommodating. When we went to our room, we were quite shocked to discover that it was already inhabited by someone else. We returned to the front desk, and the clerk apologized profusely, and upgraded us to the king suite at no extra charge. Well, the suite was fabulous, with more amenities that I could dream of, and extremely clean. I was very impressed with the service and friendliness of all the hotel and casino staff. We ate twice at the Horizons Buffet while there, and it was exceptional as well. I would recommend this hotel highly. My only regret was that I didn't win much at the casino!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ameristar Casino Hotel Kansas City is a luxury hotel with 184 guestrooms. With 3,000 slot and video poker machines and 60 table games, this Kansas City casino is one of the biggest in the country. After exciting gaming action you may choose from nine appetizing dining options at this Kansas City hotel. The restaurants in Kansas City at Ameristar range from a sports-infused brew-pub to fine dining in an Old West inspired atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Tingo, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Ameristar Casino Hotel Kansas City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ameristar Hotel Kansas City
- Ameristar Casino Kansas City Mo
- Ameristar Kansas City