Room was nothing special. There was a KC Chiefs vs Oakland Raiders game that day. All kind of football fans staying there and only one person at the desk to check in with. Went to the buffet downstairs for supper. And even though there were more than 50 empty tables I waited over 7 mins after paying for my food(doesn't count the 5 waiting to pay) and still hadn't been seated before I asked for a refund. The manager came up and said to the cashier "oh he has only been waiting 7 mins for a seat". I feel my time is valuable and to me with that many tables empty why is it taking so long. Again it was over priced it would have been over 22 dollars.
Also this large hotel and gaming place does not have a shuttle to and from anywhere including the airport.
- Also Known As:
- Ameristar Hotel Kansas City
- Ameristar Hotel
- Ameristar Casino Kansas City Mo
- Ameristar Kansas City
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ameristar Casino Hotel Kansas City is a luxury hotel with 184 guestrooms. With 3,000 slot and video poker machines and 60 table games, this Kansas City casino is one of the biggest in the country. After exciting gaming action you may choose from nine appetizing dining options at this Kansas City hotel. The restaurants in Kansas City at Ameristar range from a sports-infused brew-pub to fine dining in an Old West inspired atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Ameristar Casino Hotel Kansas City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.