As all the other reviews say, this is a very nice property! The staff is very friendly, the rooms are very plush, and I really liked the location overlooking the River. We upgraded to a Players Suite for $10 a night, and it was well worth it to have a sitting area and a balcony. As for the casino, all 4 of the people with me came away with more money then we came with. Three of us were playing table games and 1 a combination of table games and slots. The comp system in the casino is a little bit confusing, but the staff is more then happy to explain.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ameristar Casino Hotel Kansas City is a luxury hotel with 184 guestrooms. With 3,000 slot and video poker machines and 60 table games, this Kansas City casino is one of the biggest in the country. After exciting gaming action you may choose from nine appetizing dining options at this Kansas City hotel. The restaurants in Kansas City at Ameristar range from a sports-infused brew-pub to fine dining in an Old West inspired atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Tingo, Travelocity, Venere and Despegar.com so you can book your Ameristar Casino Hotel Kansas City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ameristar Hotel Kansas City
- Ameristar Casino Kansas City Mo
- Ameristar Kansas City