Most of the staff is very friendly,but huge problem with weird night shift person. He was very rude and unhelpful.Had a broken door lock, stain on mattress cover, hallway trash never changed with bad odor, too much chlorine in pool to swim,and terrible coffee. Also charged for item from the shop that I paid for, pretty sure the cash I paid was pocketed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- When you stay at the Hampton Inn & Suites Country Club Plaza in Kansas City, you’re staying with friends. Our Place is yours, whether you’re here for business, a show or shopping on the Country Club Plaza. We love having you here®. And we prove it to you every day.Everybody needs their space. At Hampton Inn & Suites Country Club Plaza we have lots of it, from a traditional room to a spacious suite with your own kitchenette.Have a great night sleep in our cozy beds. Cloud Nine, the Hampton bed experience, a plush comforter, soft sheets and your choice of cushy pillows.Add complimentary hi-speed internet, a complimentary hot breakfast and complimentary parking and the day just keeps getting better.Just a short walk from Kansas City’s finest shopping, dining and entertainment. Don’t forget we have recently expanded our meeting space accommodating groups up to 300 guests. Plus you can earn Hilton HHonors points and airline miles with every stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hilton Hotels, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Kansas City-Country Club Plaza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Country Club Plaza
- Hampton Inn & Suites Country Club Plaza Hotel Kansas City
- Hampton Inn Kansas City
- Kansas City Hampton Inn