Had a regular room on the 7th floor during a business trip. We arrived several hours before check in but the gentleman at the counter was more than helpful and let us have a room right then. Didn't pack a razer, toothpaste or shaving cream because I wasn't sure about airport security. The hotel has all this and more stocked complimentary. The beds were extremely comfortable as well as the pillows and blankets. The room was very clean and roomy.
In the lobby they have a room with 2 computers and a printer provided for free. They also have a breakfast w/2 waffle machines so you can make your own fresh waffles. The young lady taking care of the breakfast area was very friendly and helpful. There was never a shortage of food and she cleaned and picked up tables immediately.
There are many terrific restaurants and shops within walking distance. The hotel is on a little bit of a hill but not as bad as some of the other reviews state. We walked it several times a day with no problems and the sidewalk at the bottom of the street is level and only about 200ft away.
They have an adequate gym and a very nice size heated pool indoors with a decent balcony outside the pool area that has several lounge chairs.
Christina who works around the lobby area is very friendly and informative. I believe she may be the manager but am not sure. She greeted us every day when we walked by and asked how things were going as well as giving us terrific information about the area and attractions each time.
I will be returning here in 6 months or so and cannot wait. trhey really know what the term customer service means and go well above expectations.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- When you stay at the Hampton Inn & Suites Country Club Plaza in Kansas City, you’re staying with friends. Our Place is yours, whether you’re here for business, a show or shopping on the Country Club Plaza. We love having you here®. And we prove it to you every day.Everybody needs their space. At Hampton Inn & Suites Country Club Plaza we have lots of it, from a traditional room to a spacious suite with your own kitchenette.Have a great night sleep in our cozy beds. Cloud Nine, the Hampton bed experience, a plush comforter, soft sheets and your choice of cushy pillows.Add complimentary hi-speed internet, a complimentary hot breakfast and complimentary parking and the day just keeps getting better.Just a short walk from Kansas City’s finest shopping, dining and entertainment. Don’t forget we have recently expanded our meeting space accommodating groups up to 300 guests. Plus you can earn Hilton HHonors points and airline miles with every stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Tingo, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Odigeo and Venere so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Kansas City-Country Club Plaza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Country Club Plaza Hotel Kansas City
- Hampton Inn And Suites Country Club Plaza
- Hampton Inn Kansas City
- Kansas City Hampton Inn